Drop Test Calibration of Pumps
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Drop Test is an app to calibrate/measure the chemical dosing pump output. It is intended to be used in a water and wastewater treatment process. This app was developed for personal use only but anyone working in a similar field are free to use this app.
How it works:
- There are pre-loaded chemicals and pump numbers that you can edit to suit your application. You need to find out the specific gravity and concentration of your chemicals to calculate the Yield. You'll find these info from the chemical delivery dockets.
- The chemical yield is SG x Conc eg: specific gravity x concentration.
- When everything is filled-in, the calculated dosage will be displayed automatically as soon as you tap "Stop" button.
The dosage is calculated as follows:
Volume dropped(Liters) x Yield x 24 x 60
Plant Flow (ML/d) x Time (min)
which gives results in mg/L.
***When drop testing more than one pump, make sure you have enough chemicals in your drop test cylinder. You don't want your pump to run dry!!!
Any questions/feedback please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/No5ide/236624626530279
Tags: chemical drop test calcualtions, pump drop test to verify dosing rate, dosing volume drop test, dosing pump drop test, metering pump calibration, drop test metric.
- Results are now being shared as a text file attachment.
- The email list is now gone.
- Reports can be viewed as a table of text file.
App users will enjoy using this at their workplace.
Please note: THIS APP IS INTENDED FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Anyone wishing to use this app are responsible for the app results. Always double check your results. It is advisable to have your handheld device fully charged when using this app. https://www.facebook.com/pages/No5ide/236624626530279?ref=bookmarks