DubScript Screenplay Writer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
DISPLAYS FOUR SCRIPT FORMATS: Fountain 1.x, Final Draft (.fdx), Trelby, and CeltX (.html)
SAVES: Fountain, PDF, Final Draft (FDX), or HTML.
Create a new script in the fast, free-flowing editor... then type away! DubScript uses Fountain markup, so don't bother manually indenting or waste time assigning what's a character or action or a slug line. Just write. It's all simple plain-text, allowing your creativity to flow uninterrupted.
Done? With a swipe, DubScript auto-formats your plain, unindented text to standard screenplay presentation, which you can save as Final Draft (.fdx), .html, or (on KitKat+) print to PDF or cloud printer.
Screenplay files are stored right on your device in local storage. No cloud or Internet connection required. But you can also open your scripts from Internet apps like email, Gmail, Drive, DropBox, or other cloud services. And after you've finished writing, tapping the Share button sends off your new version to yourself or others via Internet apps and cloud services.
SO WHAT'S FOUNTAIN?
Fountain is a way to write quickly and naturally in plain text without dealing with the usual "screenwriting software" formatting stuff that gets in your way. Why is this a big deal? Well, check out this video from screenwriter John August (unaffiliated with DubScript, BTW) who helped create the Fountain standard: http://www.youtube.com/embed/lElhyw3WGxo
And here are the Fountain "rules": http://fountain.io/syntax
(Hint: just make it look screenplayish, and you should be good!)
TONS OF FEATURES
• Unlimited scripts!
• Converts Final Draft (.FDX) → Fountain → Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
• Print Fountain → PDF or → cloud printer (KitKat+)
• Screenplays support bold/underline/italic, dual-dialog, forced page breaks, page numbering, scene numbering, notes, centered text, lyrics, and more
• Editor features undo/redo, spell check, copy/paste, text search, voice-to-text, auto-scene/character suggestion, and a screenplay dictionary.
• Keyboard shortcuts (Save, Save As, Copy/Paste, Undo, Auto-Uppercase, etc.)
• Screenplay fonts (such as Courier Prime) at adjustable sizes
• Speech: Reads scripts out loud
• Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
• Full-screen mode (KitKat+)
• Night reading mode
• Rearrange page buttons
• Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
• UTF-8 character support
• A “rescue backup” saved to app storage every ~500 characters or so... just in case.
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. THE FEATURES ABOVE ARE ALL FREE! Also, you have a (US) 99¢/mo. option if you'd like to disable ads and remove a small watermark notice on printed output/PDF. Subscriptions are month-to-month, and you can cancel any time. (Note there are no ads in the view screen regardless, so you can read scripts uninterrupted)
Smaller phone? Helpful tips for getting the most from your screen size:
• Switch to a compact soft keyboard. Better yet, use a Bluetooth hard keyboard
• Disable the top View/Write slider bar (Settings)
• Disable the bottom control bar (Settings)
• Shrink the edit font to 8 or 10 pt (Settings)
• Remove ads via the "disable ads" menu item.
For more info or to ask a question, please visit http://www.dubscript.com
Tags: celtx, celtx apk, celtx script apk, import fdx files in, dubscript apk, dubscript, celtx script скачать, screenplay, final draft reader, screenwriting final draft.
Winding down three years of beta development, we now have a great editor for Fountain 1.1, Final Draft import/export, PDF, cloud printing, and more. This version just adds some fit and finish:
• Rotation lock respected (thanks, MA!)
• Improvements to text search box
• Future compatibility for "L" Preview
• Minor bug fixes (code refactoring, improved scrolling, etc.)
Also, app size has slimmed down 10% in the last 2 releases! Keep up the terrific reviews and help spread the word!