DubScript Screenplay Writer
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Thousands of writers and filmmakers use DubScript to view:
• Fountain 1.1 (.fountain, .txt, .spmd) -- http://www.fountain.io
• Final Draft (.fdx) -- http://www.finaldraft.com
• Trelby (.trelby) -- http://www.trelby.org
• CeltX (.html) -- http://www.celtx.com
Create a blank script in the fast, free-flowing editor... then just type away! DubScript uses the intuitive Fountain "markup" method, so don't bother manually indenting or waste time assigning what's a character or action or a slug line. It's all simple plain-text, allowing your creativity to flow uninterrupted.
Swipe back to the "View" screen, and DubScript auto-formats to a standard screenplay presentation which you can then output to Final Draft (.fdx). a web page(.html), or PDF. (PDF/cloud printing available on Android 4.4 and up)
To learn why Fountain is awesome, check out this video from screenwriter John August: "http://www.youtube.com/embed/lElhyw3WGxo
And here are the Fountain "rules": http://fountain.io/syntax (hint: just make it look screenplayish, and you should be good!)
Easily convert a Final Draft (.fdx) script to Fountain for editing, then save it back to .fdx ...or PDF Share with others or back up for yourself via mail, Gmail, Drive, and more. Open scripts from your device or from other apps like Gmail attachments-- even cloud services.
TONS OF FEATURES
• Unlimited scripts!
• Fast, free-typing Fountain-based editor
• Undo/redo, spell check, copy/paste, search, voice-to-text, auto-suggest, screenplay dictionary, and more
• Scripts can have bold/underline/italic, dual-dialog, forced page breaks, page numbering, scene numbering, notes, centered text, & lyrics
• Import Final Draft (.FDX) → Fountain
• Export Fountain → Final Draft (.FDX) or Web Page (.HTML)
• Print to .PDF or cloud (KitKat+)
• Uses screenplay fonts (such as Courier Prime) at adjustable sizes
• Keyboard shortcuts (Save, Save As, Copy/Paste, Undo, Auto-Uppercase, etc.)
• Speech: Reads scripts out loud
• Word, scene, and byte count (Fountain)
• Full-screen mode (KitKat+)
• Night reading mode
• Fountain screenplays are plain-text, suitable for copy/pasting between apps.
• Unicode UTF-8 character support
• A “rescue backup” is saved to app storage every ~500 characters or so... just in case.
By default, all screenplay files are stored on your device in local storage. No cloud is required. But you can also open scripts from Drive, email, Gmail, DropBox, & cloud-based sources And you can share scripts with others (or back up for yourself) via email, Gmail, Drive, etc.
DubScript is committed to offering the best value of any serious writing app. THE FEATURES ABOVE ARE FREE! However, if you'd like to disable ads and remove the small watermark notice on printed output/PDF, you have a (US) 99¢/mo option. Subscriptions are month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time.
Smaller phone? Helpful tips for getting the most out of your screen size:
• Switch to a compact soft keyboard. Better yet, use a Bluetooth hard keyboard
• Disable the top View/Write slider bar (in Settings)
• Disable the bottom control bar (in Settings)
• Shrink the edit font to 8 or 10 pt (in Settings)
• Remove ads via the "disable ads" menu item.
For more info or to ask a question, please visit http://www.dubscript.com
Tags: celtx, celtx apk, celtx script apk, import fdx files in, dubscript apk, dubscript, celtx script, screenplay, celtx script скачать, screenwriting final draft.
beta 43: "Icing On The Cake"
• [New]: Print to PDF (KitKat/"L")
• [New]: Cloud Printing (KitKat/"L")
• [New]: Auto-CONT'Ds (in Settings)
• [New]: Lock view to full page (in Settings)
• [Improved]: Theme/UI
• [Improved]: Undo/Redo
• [Improved]: Titles/pagination/layout
• [Improved]: Fountain 1.1 compliance
• [Improved]: Faster restarts
• [Improved]: Searching
• [Removed]: Splash screen (no point, really)
• Built with latest tools
Thanks to the testing crew, and happy writing!