It is a free Box.com synchronization tool. You no longer need to upload one file a time.
It is simple but very easy to use. You only need to select a local folder and a folder in Box.com, all files and sub-folders will be automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize a local folder with Box.com folder. Sub-folders are also synchronized.
- Four different synchronization behaviors.
- Use SHA1 comparison to check whether a file exist on Box.com.
- Browse and create new folders.
- Completely free with no ads.
Note: Because file synchronization is a paid feature, Box.com does not provide APIs specifically for synchronization, so there are two limitations and I hope users could understand:
- There is no two-way synchronization. This feature needs modification date of files, which cannot be retrieved from Box.com.
- Empty sub-folders in local sync folder are not created on Box.com.
Tags: easy box sync , box sync , box syncronisation , box no folder sync , boxsync , syncing box to , bdxsy.cn , sync box
from 258 reviews