Easy Text To Speech
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Easy Solutions UK
- Android TTS (Text To Speech), if yours sounds poor install another voice.
- Clipboard Monitoring Text To Speech.
- Background processing.
- Accessibility, Dyslexia Assistive Technology or educational reading aid, correct pronunciation tool.
- Type and Speak it. Reads and speaks aloud anything you type or edit. Loop mode of selected text activated by a Long Click of the Play button.
- Incoming SMS Text reader and Caller Id Name reader to speech (simple implementation).
- Web page reader from text to speech. Share Page from browser supported to extract text content (dependent on web page design) and process all or a selection to speech. Share, Copy or type in a web page URL address and be prompted to extract text to speech. Feature under development (poor).
- Clip Manager, stores clipboard history, manage clips into groups, templates or easy clip notes. One touch copy or speak aloud clip texts in Sound Board Mode, which may help communication for people who have difficulty speaking.
Please click 'Write Review' on this page and click a nice high star rating ;). Thanks.
Enhance Text To Speech reader application that monitors the clipboard for new activity and automatically processes new text to speech in the background without leaving your application. No need for any extra clicks, simple, effective, flexible, intelligent and highly productive. With the aid of the notification status bar icon, active Text To Speech processing can be stopped, edited, modified and restarted. Alternatively, just copy new text to the clipboard to interrupt Text To Speech processing with the new task.
Just what you have been waiting for. I wanted this functionality for myself and had to write my own application to get it. This is because the older APIs can not easily accomplish a satisfactory clipboard monitoring solution. Well now I can share this solution with the world and hopefully some of you out there will have a requirement for such an application and appreciate what this application delivers.
Requires prior installation for support of an Android TTS engine, of which there are many free downloads to choose from. It is important that you enable the Android devices speech synthesis software correctly to get the best from this Application. Getting the configuration wrong is most likely to frustrate new users and prompt poor feedback before adequate evaluation.
March 2013 Notification: The Trial Evaluation Version restrictions will change towards the end of May 2013 (for all App versions past and future). Allowing less time to evaluate the App before more restrictive functionality measures are applied. The App will still function, although all text processed will be polluted with 'End of Trial...' warning messages. The reason for this change is to try and generate some return for the significant development time invested to date. Please support by purchasing the paid version.
In the event of a serious show stopping software problem (crash after an update, try uninstall reinstall) then please email crash/freeze to firstname.lastname@example.org directly to help identify and fix as quick as possible. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your support.
Tags: tts speak delay, simple tts reader, pausing and restarting text to speech in android, local notification.js file for text to speech android application, easy text to speech pro.apk.
Recently changed in this version:
Pause between sentences option
Clip Mgr move clip to top/bottom fixed and text sizing
Halt for Calls
Simple Layout Mode option
Quick Set Language
Progress / SeekBar to index into larger texts
Loop mode selected text, Long Click Play button
End of sentence delimiters :;?!.
Clip Manager, store history, groups, sound board, layout memory
New SMS & Caller Id readers
'Shared Links' support
Invert text colour, Text Size
Status bar notification quick stop speaking