Easy Text To Speech
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Easy Solutions UK
No Ads, intrusions or compromised privacy.
* Clipboard Monitoring for instant Text To Speech from any App.
* Web Page and News Article Reader with much improved Text scraping functionality.
* Automated Text Import from Sharing support, direct text import or from File Manager text file launching, as well as clipboard synchronisation.
- Android TTS (Text To Speech), if yours sounds poor install another voice.
- Background processing.
- Accessibility, Dyslexia Assistive Technology or educational reading aid, correct pronunciation tool.
- Type and Speak it. Reads and speaks aloud anything you type or edit. Loop mode of selected text activated by a Long Click of the Play button.
- Incoming SMS Text reader and Caller Id Name reader to speech (simple implementation).
- Web page reader scraping text to speech. Share Page from browser supported to extract text content (dependent on web page design) and process all or a selection to speech. Share, Copy or type in a web page URL address and be prompted to extract text to speech.
- Clip Manager, stores clipboard history and Shared data activity, manage clips into groups, templates or easy clip notes. One touch copy or speak aloud clip texts in Sound Board Mode, which may help communication for people who have difficulty speaking.
Please click 'Write Review' on this page and click a nice high star rating ;). Thanks.
Enhance Text To Speech reader application that monitors the clipboard for new activity and automatically processes new text to speech in the background without leaving your application. No need for any extra clicks, simple, effective, flexible, intelligent and highly productive. With the aid of the notification status bar icon, active Text To Speech processing can be stopped, edited, modified and restarted. Alternatively, just copy new text to the clipboard to interrupt Text To Speech processing with the new task.
Just what you have been waiting for. I wanted this functionality for myself and had to write my own application to get it. This is because the older APIs can not easily accomplish a satisfactory clipboard monitoring solution. Well now I can share this solution with the world and hopefully some of you out there will have a requirement for such an application and appreciate what this application delivers.
Requires prior installation for support of an Android TTS engine. Getting the configuration wrong is most likely to frustrate new users and prompt poor feedback before adequate evaluation.
March 2013 Notification: The Trial Evaluation Version restrictions will change towards the end of May 2013 (for all App versions past and future). Allowing less time to evaluate the App before more restrictive functionality measures are applied. The App will still function, although all text processed will be polluted with 'End of Trial...' warning messages. The reason for this change is to try and generate some return for the significant development time invested to date. Please support by purchasing the paid version.
In the event of a serious show stopping software problem (crash after an update, try reinstalling) then please email crash/freeze to email@example.com directly to help identify and fix as quick as possible. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your support.
Tags: tts speak delay, simple tts reader, pausing and restarting text to speech in android, local notification.js file for text to speech android application, easy text to speech pro.apk.
Recently changed in this version:
Web Page Reader :), very much improved, with full extraction method option
Background process 'Shared' data to Speech option
Auto store incoming 'Shared' data to Clip Manager option
Halt for Calls - Removed due to annoying side effects
Text file import from File Manager Apps
Quick Set Language
Progress/SeekBar text navigator
Loop selected text, Long Click Play button
Clip Manager storage, groups, sound board
SMS & Caller Id readers
Status bar notification quick stop speaking