EBTCalc is the ultimate Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) calculator available for Android devices, from tiny phones to large tablets, and everything in between. EBTCalc is available in Free and Paid versions.
• Custom functions are callable by clicking the custom button that appears the moment you’ve written the function.
• When a custom function is added or updated in the integrated editor, it can be immediately used by the calculator. Many other programmable calculators require the user to exit the app, and re-run it before the altered script is recognized. Not EBTCalc!
• EBTCalc has a simple logging mechanism for easy debugging.
• Custom buttons can prompt the user for values, using a standard Android dialog box.
• Custom objects are treated like any other values: Custom objects can be manipulated on the stack, stored as memory variables, passed as parameters to custom functions, and so on. Custom objects are rendered on the stack using a toString function that you control.
• Plus, all features of EBTCalc (Free).
• Performs calculations using the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) system, preferred by engineers and scientists.
• Optional key click for improved data entry accuracy.
• Optional thousands separator for improved readability of larger numbers.
• Manipulates arrays as easily as floating-point numbers. Values on the stack can be converted to and from arrays with a single button click.
• Full clipboard integration. Copy and paste values between EBTCalc and other apps.
• Runs on large tablets to small phones, and takes full advantage of screen real-estate. On tablets, EBTCalc has an efficient two-column mode.
• An unlimited number of values can be stored on the stack.
• Values stored on the stack are available even after EBTCalc is closed and re-started.
• Store an unlimited number of values in named memory variables. Memory variable values are retained until they are deleted. Retrieve memory variables by name.
• EBTCalc has the standard set of advanced mathematical operations, trigonometry, statistics, and date/time manipulation.
• Supports computer math: base conversions, arithmetic operations, and bitwise logical operations.
• Minimalist, clean user interface. EBTCalc doesn’t get between you and your numbers.
• Comprehensive on-line help, in the unlikely event that you need it.
• EBTCalc has no advertising.
• EBTCalc is open sourced.
from 6 reviews