Edgy is a diagram tool for creating diagrams rapidly and instantly share.
Touch anywhere to add a word to the screen, and touch the words to link to new words. The menu button gives you more options.
A full user manual is included in the about screen.
Edgy is built upon the powerful web-based Google Charts API, and requires an active internet connection.
Use Edgy for:
* Mind Maps (mindmapping, mindmaps, brain maps, etc.)
* To-do lists
* Process diagrams
* Network diagrams
* Flow charts
* Software designs
* Up to 200 nodes
* Share graphs over email, Twitter, Facebook, multimedia text messages, and Bluetooth
* Create DOT files for use with GraphViz or other compatible graph software (does not read DOT files)
* Interactively connect nodes using the touch screen
* Fully automatic layout
* Fast server-based rendering
* Supports tablets and expands to fit your screen
* Optimized for speaking complex relationships with voice input keyboards
* Small application size
* Minimalist design
It is also great for mathematicians for graph theory as well as information professionals already familiar with GraphViz, as a notepad for beginning a graph, or as a start towards a more complex graph created on a full computer.
Tags: graphviz , edgy , computer node graphviz , graph nodes , thinking space pro user manual , graphvis , dianoid graphviz
from 9 reviews