ES File Explorer (1.5 Cupcake)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Full file management
- 3 different themes
- Extra-plugins that boost the app performance
- Root mode only available for CyanogenMod &HiAPK roms
- It doesn’t open .docx and some file format
ES File Explorer is a file manager for Android. It allows you to organize your folders, cut, copy, move, rename, remove your files to your whim.
This version supports Android 1.6 and later.
As times goes by our Android is overloading of files and apps and becomes that way a mess that must be organized. Then it’s when we really thank the help of a file manager as ES File Explorer. Besides searching, organizing and managing our files, ES File Explorer allows us to share our files through FTP, LAN, Local network or bluetooth. Moreover we may upload them to Dropbox or to our default cloud computing server. You may connect your Android to your PC and manage your folders and files from there.
If you are root user, the latest versions includes extra features: you may also manage those folders in your internal sd card only allowed to superusers. ES File Explorer includes different themes, so you will be able to change its skin. Finally, there are also available in the Androidzoom three plugins to increase the potential of ES File Explorer: ES Bookmark Manager, ES Task Manager and ES Security Manager.
ES File Explorer has been developed by EStrongs Inc. a promising startup focused on the development of file management, task killer and security apps for Android.
If you want to have full control of the directory of your Android, check ES File Explorer out. There are more file managers up there, but we can state that this is one of the best: full management features, user-friendly interface customizable with themes, fast, easy and with extra-plugins.
Cupcake (Android 1.5) and Donut (Android 1.6) only, Android 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 please use ES File Explorer standard version.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmark manager (This feature needs ES Bookmark Manager module installed)
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
We're working for a best file manager for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
1) SFTP support
2) New Task Manager
3) New Bookmark Manager Lite(Long press the toolbar button)
4) Smaller size
1) Force Close: Many times uninstall and reinstall is a solution
2) Mail to us about the issue.
Domain support, Zoom in image browser
ROOT CAN RUN ON ALL ROOTED ROMS
DROPBOX, RAR, ENHANCED IMAGE BROWSER
Suuuuuuuuper enu usepana ve illa
Why won't it work on my galaxy s4?