ES File Explorer File Manager
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Full file management
- 3 different themes
- Extra-plugins that boost the app performance
- Root mode only available for CyanogenMod &HiAPK roms
- It doesn’t open .docx and some file format
+ By ES APP Group
ES File Explorer is a file manager for Android. It allows you to organize your folders, cut, copy, move, rename, remove your files to your whim.
As times goes by our Android is overloading of files and apps and becomes that way a mess that must be organized. Then it’s when we really thank the help of a file manager as ES File Explorer. Besides searching, organizing and managing our files, ES File Explorer allows us to share our files through FTP, LAN, Local network or bluetooth. Moreover we may upload them to Dropbox or to our default cloud computing server. You may connect your Android to your PC and manage your folders and files from there.
If you are root user, the latest versions includes extra features: you may also manage those folders in your internal sd card only allowed to superusers. ES File Explorer includes different themes, so you will be able to change its skin. Finally, there are also available in the Androidzoom three plugins to increase the potential of ES File Explorer: ES Bookmark Manager, ES Task Manager and ES Security Manager.
ES File Explorer has been developed by EStrongs Inc. a promising startup focused on the development of file management, task killer and security apps for Android.
If you want to have full control of the directory of your Android, check ES File Explorer out. There are more file managers up there, but we can state that this is one of the best: full management features, user-friendly interface customizable with themes, fast, easy and with extra-plugins.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
Video from others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6lcJZdflac
-Share/Open in browser menu in webview
-Can login using key file in sftp
1)Download Facebook video?
-FB link in homepage
2)Meet Android bug error -24 (not ES issue) & cant update?
-Clear Google play cache,reboot
-Clear data/data/com.estrongs.android.pop(for root)
Homepage;En/Decrypt;Saveto;Multithread copy;Thumbnail;Web Search;OTG;Recycle Bin;Batch Rename;GIF;Open As;Task Manager;Playlist;WiFi send;Gesture;Theme;Root Explorer,Bitcasa...
V1.6 available on our website
Can someone tell me which are the differences between this program and es file gestion (es gestore file in ita)
Thanks very much
Thank you bro so good post http://free-android-apk-download.blogspot.com
Very nice & easy to use
Found this little jewel after Motorola updated Droid X to GB. Very nice app and I am even able to connect to my XP shares at home.
Previous File Manager stopped working after GB and I could never get it to connect to XP shares.
Best file manager around unless you do a lot of FTP! Five stars when fixed, but otherwise perfect.
It's very useful
Little Bit complex to use but 5 stard,for its performance and good UI ,also many usefull tools builted in