ES File Explorer File Manager
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Full file management
- 3 different themes
- Extra-plugins that boost the app performance
- Root mode only available for CyanogenMod &HiAPK roms
- It doesn’t open .docx and some file format
As times goes by our Android is overloading of files and apps and becomes that way a mess that must be organized. Then it’s when we really thank the help of a file manager as ES File Explorer. Besides searching, organizing and managing our files, ES File Explorer allows us to share our files through FTP, LAN, Local network or bluetooth. Moreover we may upload them to Dropbox or to our default cloud computing server. You may connect your Android to your PC and manage your folders and files from there.
If you are root user, the latest versions includes extra features: you may also manage those folders in your internal sd card only allowed to superusers. ES File Explorer includes different themes, so you will be able to change its skin. Finally, there are also available in the Androidzoom three plugins to increase the potential of ES File Explorer: ES Bookmark Manager, ES Task Manager and ES Security Manager.
ES File Explorer has been developed by EStrongs Inc. a promising startup focused on the development of file management, task killer and security apps for Android.
If you want to have full control of the directory of your Android, check ES File Explorer out. There are more file managers up there, but we can state that this is one of the best: full management features, user-friendly interface customizable with themes, fast, easy and with extra-plugins.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources for free. You can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
The app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
Over 130 million downloads globally!
Rated one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 22 languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Hebrew, Vietnamese, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese(pt), Portuguese(br)
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0,4.1 and 4.2. Android 1.5/1.6/2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake version.
You can download older versions from our official website.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Documents To Go, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click -- includes a simple widget for automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. To use this feature, you must have ES Task Manager module installed.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features included, and many more to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android Market, so please do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, or any issues you may have.
Recently changed in this version:
More Translations are adding.
1)Improve startup speed, avg. 40%
2)Add language: Turkish
3)Add "sdcard size in history" option
4)Fix user reported issues(pic cannot be seen in gallery after move on some 4.0 devices).
"Open as",Add languages: pt,ca,lt
"Select by range"
New UI,Fast Access(Press menu),Multi-Windows,Send By WiFi,Gestures(Drag,Zoom,Slide),Theme,Root Explorer,..
V1.6 can be downloaded from official website
Last activity on ES File Explorer File Manager
Lists with: ES File Explorer File Manager
Comments and ratings for ES File Explorer File Manager
Way easier than Astro
It does everything you would expect from a browser and even more! I also use this app to attach files (any file!!) to gmail app and web browser! Guys, really well done!! :)
Cool thing actually.
Has many feature not immediately apparent but valuable.
3 stars for Tools/Root Explorer "Sorry test failed. This feature cannot run on your phone" Chainfire SuperSu has allowed. If this gets fixed,I really like the unique support for more than two panes and user defined theme colors. Will check back in a month
I have used hit app and it is really good one. Does this app provide access to rename/delete file in /etc dorectory?