Evernote For Android
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Fast, easy
- Incredible useful
- Sign up required.
+ By Evernote Corporation
New note: Evernote is a basic, must have app.
Sometimes when we have to take note of something we do weird things like send ourselves a message or email. So a simple app able to let us take notes of all those brief texts, verses and fleeting ideas is something that we cannot ignore.
Evernote is the best app to have at hand the shopping and to-do lists, or a recipe, a juggling trick or whatever.
Its main flaw is that it requires signing up before use. In return, though, the app lets you manage photos, tag them, sort the library and sync them all with your friends.
Evernote is full of original uses. such as saving recipes and search by ingredients. While there are many similar apps in the market, Evernote is the most varied and effective. It's received awards everywhere and rightly so. Now it's time to see it yourself.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://evernote.com/getting_started/
Some lists where this application appears: NEW.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!