1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Good usability and design
- Same features
- Nothing special
Install the widget of your favorite note application
The Evernote Widget lets you access directly to Evernote features from your home screen. You need to have Evernote installed before. You can install this widget by long pressing on the homescreen, selecting widget and adding one of the following: small widget (create text, snapshot, audio notes) or the large widget (same with snippets of recent notes).
Evernote lets you take note of anything you want so you don't forget it later. You need to sign up before you use it and after that, you can start managing pictures, tagging them, adding notes and syncronizing everything. In additional to the usual features, Evernote lets you have cooking recipes and many other features.
This Evernote Widget was developed by Evernote Corp., the same that created the original app. If you're a frequent user of Evernote, you should really install this widget in your homescreen and have a quick and better access to everything you need at any time.
The Evernote Widget lets you go directly to core Evernote features right from your home screen.
3 widget options:
- List widget (Android 3.0+): Provides a scrollable list and display reminders.
- Large widget: Same as the small widget, plus snippets of recently viewed notes.
- Small widget: Create new text, snapshot and audio notes, and jump to the search screen.
How to install:
Once you install this app, tap and hold on the home screen, then select your preferred widget from the popup.
The story behind this widget:
We want every users to have the best Evernote experience possible. Unfortunately, if Evernote is installed on the SD card, then the widgets that comes with the app are unavailable. Thanks to this Evernote Widget application, anyone can take advantage of this time saving feature regardless of where Evernote is installed.
Learn more about the widget:
- fixes deleted notes showing in widget
- fixes Add Reminder not working in widget
- fixes remove date clearing reminder from widget
New in the Evernote Widget
- View notes in a list
- View and add Reminders
- Improved scaling for different screen heights
- Supports lock screen on Jelly Bean
This update requires Android version 3.0 or newer
- Maria G. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- nicsssss Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Melan Kouakou Arthur K. Downloaded Oct 24, 2013
- назир Downloaded Jul 15, 2013
- Kamilah J. Downloaded Jul 15, 2013
- Ted999 Downloaded Jul 10, 2013
- Lady Adelladra Downloaded Jun 30, 2013
- Rakib I. Downloaded May 31, 2013
- Andronoob Downloaded May 18, 2013
Evernote WIDGET does not work. Other people are right. This problem may be in Turkey only!!!
The bar is blank though pressing the button brings up whatever should be in that spot. Needs more button options to access from the widget, for instance - open a particular notebook or shortcut to a often needed note, and the ability to have a transparent
Ever since the newest update, it refuses to do it, keeps saying "insufficient memory" which is bs because this app is small and I just updated one that was 15mb w/o issue. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, and now I don't have this anymore because it st
If you are 100% Apple integrated & you need the best note sync (actually better than iOS 7 notes app) - with alerts, seamless syncing and so many features - It took some time but I love my Galaxy Note 3 better now. Evernote will help you transition & sy
My widget also does not display correctly. Only the green box appears and no summary when that is chosen. I disagree with the comment that no one cares about voice notes, that is one of my most used notes.