F5 BIG-IP Edge Client
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By F5 Networks Inc.
F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android 4.x devices features:
• Secure mobile access when used with F5 BIG-IP® Edge Gateway.
• Automatic roaming between networks to stay securely connected while on the go.
• Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
• Web logon protocol support for multi-factor authentication.
• Custom URL scheme support for creating Edge Client configurations.
• Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping Edge Client.
• Administrator enforced device lock settings.
• Rooted device detection.
• Provisioning of BIG-IP Edge Client configuration via AirWatch MDM and IBM MaaS360 MDM.
• Secure access support for applications in the Samsung KNOX container (configured through a Samsung KNOX certified MDM solution). Secure access support requires Android 4.4 OS on Samsung KNOX supported devices.
NOTE: Authentication with a client certificate is not currently supported in web logon mode with Android 4.4.
Requirements (please contact your IT Administrator):
• Mobile device running Android 4.0 or later (Android 4.4 to support secure access with a Samsung KNOX container)
• F5 BIG-IP Edge Gateway, Access Policy Manager (APM) or FirePass SSL VPN solutions
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS APPLICATION PLEASE AGREE TO THE EULA, AVAILABLE HERE: http://cdn.f5.com/product/apm/android-help-portal/eula.html
NOTE: Please refer to the F5 BIG-IP Edge Client help page for instructions on uninstalling the application.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE SEE: http://support.f5.com/kb/en-us/solutions/public/2000/600/sol2633.html
Tags: f5, bigip edge mobile, f5 plugin, ics f5, f5 bigip edge client, f5 edge client, f5 bigip ics not connecting, f5 bigip edge client doesn work, problem viewing on f5, bigipedgeclient.
- Supports ability for IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management 5.0 to configure and enable F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android for secure connectivity
- Certificate based only authentication support
- Automatic hiding of Edge Client UI after URL scheme launch with a new parameter
- Additional bug fixes