F5 BIG-IP Edge Client
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By F5 Networks Inc.
F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android 4.x devices features:
• Secure mobile access when used with F5 BIG-IP® Edge Gateway.
• Automatic roaming between networks to stay securely connected while on the go.
• Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files.
• Web logon protocol support for multi-factor authentication.
• Custom URL scheme support for creating Edge Client configurations.
• Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping Edge Client.
• Administrator enforced device lock settings.
• Rooted device detection.
• Provisioning of BIG-IP Edge Client configuration via AirWatch MDM and IBM MaaS360 MDM.
• Secure access support for applications in the Samsung KNOX container (configured through a Samsung KNOX certified MDM solution). Secure access support requires Android 4.4 OS on Samsung KNOX supported devices.
NOTE: Authentication with a client certificate is not currently supported in web logon mode with Android 4.4.
Requirements (please contact your IT Administrator):
• Mobile device running Android 4.0 or later (Android 4.4 to support secure access with a Samsung KNOX container)
• F5 BIG-IP Edge Gateway, Access Policy Manager (APM) or FirePass SSL VPN solutions
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS APPLICATION PLEASE AGREE TO THE EULA, AVAILABLE HERE: http://cdn.f5.com/product/apm/android-help-portal/eula.html
NOTE: Please refer to the F5 BIG-IP Edge Client help page for instructions on uninstalling the application.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE SEE: http://support.f5.com/kb/en-us/solutions/public/2000/600/sol2633.html
Tags: bigip edge mobile, f5 plugin, ics f5, f5 bigip edge client, f5 edge client, f5 bigip ics not connecting, f5, f5 edge client web logon, f5 bigip client edge sonicwall, edge client 2.0.2.
- Supports ability for IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management 5.0 to configure and enable F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android for secure connectivity
- Certificate based only authentication support
- Automatic hiding of Edge Client UI after URL scheme launch with a new parameter
- Additional bug fixes