10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), the Fabasoft Cloud offers you mobile use of the Cloud with the freedom to select the smartphone or media tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
With the Fabasoft Cloud App:
- Access all your Team Rooms and data in the Cloud quickly and easily.
- Read documents from the Cloud on your Android smartphone/tablet, swipe from document to document.
- Open and edit documents on your Android smartphone/tablet from the Cloud using integrated apps (e.g. with ThinkFree Office).
- Upload images, music and videos from your libraries into the Cloud – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload file from the file system into the Cloud – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other Apps into the Cloud (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize documents from the Cloud to your Android smartphone/tablet and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Refresh all your documents, folders and team rooms that you want to access in offline mode with only just one tap.
- Search for data in all team rooms where you have access rights.
- Create new team rooms and invite your contacts to team rooms.
- Manage your team room invitations (accept or refuse them).
- Add comments to documents – even in offline mode.
- Send links to your documents or the documents themselves as attachment by e-mail.
- All your data in the Cloud is protected from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the Cloud for secure collaboration between businesses worldwide. The data is stored in data centers in central Europe, where European standards for data security and protection apply. Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security, and ISAE 3402 Type 2 tested, the most important standard for IT operations. This translates into an objectively proven security and reliability for the saving of your data in the Cloud.
For viewing and editing documents you may use the following third-party apps:
- TXT: OI Notepad, Jota-Editor
- DOC: Thinkfree Write (Thinkfree Office)
- XLS: Thinkfree Calc (Thinkfree Office)
- PDF: Adobe Reader
- HTML: Android HTML viewer
- JPEG, PNG, GIF: Integrated image viewer
The Fabasoft Cloud Android App version 2.0.5 has received an "excellent" 5 star quality seal from independent app reviewer media Test digital! Read the full test report under: http://www.apptesting.de/2013/04/app-test-folio-cloud-2/
For more information about Fabasoft Cloud, please visit http://www.foliocloud.com.
Tags: qr scanner folio 100, folio cloud, view folio offline in, login screen in icloud code samples, cloudon 411, folio datei auf anzeigen, qr code folio, folio cloud login, folio cloud app, offline cmis.
- provides necessary modifications for the new product update
- Supports login with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Service
- Create new folders and team rooms when uploading files from other apps.
- Open team rooms directly in the sync view or out of an invitation.
- Benefit from performance improvements through data transfer and data saving optimizations. Please re-synchronize your data after the update in order to enjoy these improvements.