The Fabasoft Cloud app gives you access to your Teamrooms and data in the cloud on your Android smartphone and tablet – wherever and whenever, securely and reliably. The app connects you with colleagues and external business partners on the go. Unlimited, mobile, and secure collaboration in the cloud.
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), the Fabasoft Cloud offers you mobile use of the Cloud on the smartphone and/or tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
The Fabasoft Cloud app lets you:
- Access your Teamrooms and data in the cloud quickly and easily.
- Read documents from the cloud on your Android smartphone/tablet and swipe between documents.
- Open and edit documents on your Android smartphone/tablet from the cloud using appropriate apps (e.g. Microsoft Word).
- Upload images, music, and videos from your libraries to the cloud – even multiple files at once.
- Upload files from the file system into the cloud – even multiple files at once.
- Upload documents from other apps into the Cloud (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize documents from the cloud with your Android smartphone/tablet and access them in offline mode without using the Internet.
- Refresh all of the documents, folders, and Teamrooms that you want to access in offline mode with a single tap.
- Search for data in all Teamrooms to which you have access rights.
- Create new Teamrooms and invite contacts to Teamrooms.
- Manage (i.e. accept or refuse) Teamroom invites.
- E-mail links to documents and email documents as attachments.
- View previews of your documents in full screen mode.
- Protect your data in the cloud from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
- Authentication via the following methods: user name/password, client certificates, Active Directory Federation Service and the Austrian citizen card – depending on the edition of the Fabasoft Cloud. The Fabasoft Cloud Worklist app will utilize the certificates stored in the keystore of your device. If your organization has enabled authentication via client certificates, install your personal client certificate on your device and choose the “Certificate” method when logging in.
Do you use the Fabasoft Cloud Worklist app as well? It will share its authentication token with the Fabasoft Cloud app. So you need only log in once, either in the Fabasoft Cloud app or the Fabasoft Cloud Worklist app.
Would you like to manage your documents in your own private cloud? The Fabasoft Cloud app also supports the Fabasoft Private Cloud. You can easily switch between your private cloud services and the Fabasoft Public Cloud. Meet the Fabasoft Private Cloud at https://www.fabasoft.com/private.
Do you want end-to-end encryption of documents in your team rooms for the highest security? The Fabasoft Cloud app will allow you to access Teamrooms that are encrypted using Secomo. Learn more about Secomo at https://www.fabasoft.com/secomo.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the cloud for secure business-to-business collaboration worldwide. All data is stored in high-performance data centers in Europe according to European data security and protection standards. The Fabasoft Cloud supports internationally recognized standards issued by independent auditors. These include ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 and most recently, TÜV Rheinland "Certified Cloud Service" certification. These seals of quality give you assurance and a common basis for comparison.
For viewing and editing documents you may use the following third-party apps:
- TXT: OI Notepad, Jota-Editor
- DOC: Microsoft Word
- XLS: Microsoft Excel
- PDF: Adobe Reader
- HTML: Android HTML viewer
- JPEG, PNG, GIF: Integrated image viewer
For more information about the Fabasoft Cloud, please visit https://www.fabasoft.com/cloud.
Tags: qr scanner folio 100 , folio cloud , view .folio offline in , cmis example code , folio cloud login , .folio , offline login screen in , .folio datei auf anzeigen , .folio dateien auf anzeigen