You do the factory reset (hard reset) and lost your favorite apps? You change your droid and don't remember your apps?
Plus, you DON'T want to ROOT your phone. This app is for you.
This apps is designed to help you keep a reference to your installed applications and can be reinstall once you finished a factory reset or migrate your phone.
- Backup app list (only a reference to your Market's apps)
- Re-install apps from Market
HOW IT WORKS
☆ Before a factory reset
- Back up your application list (press the "Back up" button) and application's data
- For Froyo (2.2) and later, you can enable "built-in" cloud backup feature (HOME/menu/Settings/Privacy/Backup my data) and wait some time in order to ensure data has properly backed up on Google server
☆ After a factory reset
- Reinstall this app from Market
- Open this app and reinstall apps from Market
☆ If I changed a device
- Reinstall this app on new device from Market
- Insert the SDCard where you store backed up data into new device, then open this app on new device. It should recognize your application list.
Support: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: hard reset startext , edition startext hard reset , edition star text hard reset , hard reset edition star text , factory reset mate , reinitialiser edition startext , factory reset , hard reset edition , reset startext