Fake-Call Me Pro - Xmas Santa
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Multiple features
- Use contacts
- Unrealistic voices
Get out of a bad date, have Santa call your kids or President Obama call your friends
The Fake-Call Me app is a great and easy to do prank you can pull on your friends. You can have Santa call and with fake voice-in call, those in the room with you will think you're carrying on a conversation. Or if you ever find yourself in a situation you want to get out of, pick any name in your contacts and have it come up with Fake-Call. It's fun to use and can be a great-out-of-jail-free card during a bad date.
This easy to use app allows you to make your phone ring whenever you want. You can even input specific people on the other end.
Voice imitations are not very realistic.
* Time-limited update for Christmas! Use the bundled in-call Santa Claus voice to have Santa speak to callee during fake call(Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting).
* Special USA presidential election time-limited update: Have Barack obama, Mitt Romney call you for voting support( when you are waiting inline to vote)
* The in-call voices can be setup via the setting screen under "menu".
* the app is renamed to FCM Pro once it's installed. Use back button to end call
* pick contact from phone book as fake caller
* customize ringtone & vibration-alarm clock
* add fake call to call log
* play pre-recorded voice when call is answered
* You can schedule multiple fake-calls from devils, evils or whatever. Like a scripted soundboard, the conversation is scripted to scare your friends!
* shortcut for quick fake-calling(the widget has been replaced with a shortcut). You can use guesture on home screen to trigger a fake call if you use home application such as Go Launcher Ex that supports using guesture to invoke a shortcut. See http://blog.mobileappbuilder.com/post/9270653909/howto-initiate-a-fake-call-with-a-swipe-of-finger-on for instruction
* can schedule fake call on a particular time(some users have used it as an alarm)
* If your phone runs Android 2.2 or above: install the app to SD-card if SD-card is available; allow moving the app to SD-card. Note that if while you copy files between SD-card and your computer, the app cannot be run, and your already-scheduled fake-calls will not work.
There's no adware/malware on this app. The app requires the read/write contact permissions as it lets you pick contact from address book as a fake caller and add fake calls to your call history of your phone. It DOESN'T send any contact info to anyone. The app asks for "COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION" as we want to know roughly which part of the world you are in so that we can better localize our app. It also askes for permission to use bluetooth as the permission is required for playing back audio.
There's no way for us to respond to your comments on Andorid Market. Please report any problem to support a@t mobileappbuilder.com. If the fake call screens don't look like the real ones, let us know as we want to support as many devices as possible.
added Santa Claus bundled voice for Christmas! Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Molly Carter.
It's gotten me out of some sticky situations because I "need to go take a very important call!"
Life saver sometimes.. Really..
Great App !
It does not work like they say it does or have all the features. I tried to get my .99 cents back buy that part doesn't work either. The free version just as good so do not download and pay for this one it sucks. Zero stars.