1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or RIN
- To Do Lists
- Master and Detail Sources
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Documents, audio and video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
Families uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported. Users have successfully displayed and edited files containing over 300,000 individuals.
Families requires a companion program running on the PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, Families Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/families.
A sample family file is included.
Tags: families android, telgen families sync, "families for android", android families, gedstar pro vs telgen families genealogy.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fix further relationship bugs
- Improve cloud transfer
- Fix missing sources for marriage events
- fix bug "Error starting webserver port=-1"
- support video
- support file transfer via cloud and email
- use Geocoding API V3
- support shortcut file as document
- fix bugs in calculating "half" relationships
- fix crash when editing some settings