50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By InkWired
- Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move files/folders.
- Fast search to find your files faster.
- Homescreen to access all your storage directly from one place.
- Music, Document, Videos, Images Libraries to get to your content faster.
- All tabs directly accessible on the homescreen through swipe gestures.
- Unique Feature: Jump Scroll, to scroll to the file/folder you want effortlessly.
- Bookmark your frequently accessed folders in Favorites.
- Multiple mode to operate on more than one file or folder. Long Press to select files/folders in Multiple-mode.
- File and folders details shown inline.
- Compress multiple files and folders. Decompress zip files.
- Shows thumbnails for images, apk and videos to give a sneak peek at your content.
- Create and delete folders.
- Sort order can be by name, size or date modified.
- Share/Send files via E-mail, Bluetooth and other apps.
- Uses very little space for storage and RAM.
- Movable to SD card.
File Explorer is a file manager for android with easy file management operations. Faster searching as well as "Jump Scroll" makes finding and accessing your files easier. You can now bookmark your favorite folders for one click access. Multiple selection mode makes batch operations easier. What's more? The app also supports Zip compression and decompression.
What's new in File Explorer 2.0?
1. Homescreen: We have added a new Homescreen to the File Explorer, it makes accessing all storage on your device faster. There are tabs for your Storage, Favorites and History right on the Homescreen. You can also swipe through the tabs using gestures.
2. History: This shows you the last 20 files opened by you. You can also clear history directly from this tab. (Only available in File Explorer Pro)
3. Libraries: We have created a central resource for all your content, which are separated into Music, Videos, Images and Documents libraries, for direct access. We'll add more functionality to libraries soon.
4. Grid View: We have added another way to view your files/folders with Grid View alongwith the default List View, which shows you more content in the same space.
5. Batch Favorites: You can now add multiple folders as your favorite.
6. Touch Optimized: Every function in File Explorer is now accessible through touch, no need to press your hardware or on screen buttons to do anything. Everything is touch optimized.
7. Improvements: The app is now much faster, with improvements in zip file handling and general file management operations.
8. Help: Added help in settings, which explains the various functions and interface of File Explorer.
Ad-free paid version with themes, file history and other new features is also available from the Play Store(http://goo.gl/m3N3r).
Although this is a free app, it does contain ads. Its just to support our development costs. If you have any issues with the app, please write to us first at email@example.com. We are trying to make this app better in terms of usability and functionality, please do not hesitate in mailing us feature requests or any bugs that you may have faced.
KW file explorer, file manager, zip file, archive, extract, explorer, file browser, sd card viewer, file viewer, file search, finder, bookmarks, storage
Tags: explorer style file explorer, gridview folder manager, fast file copy.
What's New in File Explorer 2.1.3
1. Gesture based slide menu, just swipe from the left or tap Current Directory name in the top bar.
2. Adopted new touch model for multiple selection, only checkbox to be touched.
3. Libraries now support GridView and ListView.
4. File Management and Search added to Libraries.
5. Copying/Moving files between different storage devices.
6. Easier naming for Storage devices.
7. "Permission Denied" resolved.
8. Open As.
9. Various general performance improvements.