FileHopper file sharing & backup is the easiest way to store and share your files! Drop a file into FileHopper and access it on your mobile device, your desktop and any web browser from our secure cloud storage servers. File sharing has never been easier. Show off photos! Work from home! Keep your personal information safe! And now, back up your contacts call history and SMS messages.
Take the free version for a test drive. If you like it, you can upgrade to the Premium version for just $11.99 per year to unlock all the great features below:
• View, store and edit your files.
• Use auto-save to automatically backup every new photo. Never lose another memory
• Sync and share your FileHopper files from your mobile device to your computer with the free desktop companion
• Includes 2GB of cloud storage. Free up valuable memory on your phone
• Upload files and photos and watch as they sync to all your devices
• Backup and restore contacts, call history and SMS messages
• Premium upgrades you to 5GB of cloud-based storage so you can do even more with FileHopper
• Mark files and photos as favorites to access quickly – even in a “no-internet” zone.
• Create new text documents and watch as they automatically upload and sync across your FileHopper
• Unlock additional storage options – 50GB or even 250GB, for much less than you pay for competing apps like Dropbox.
• Access to 24/7/365 live support from our Midwest based technicians.
Using FileHopper’s contact backup ensures you can always get your contacts, texts and call records restored. Just make sure your backup is in place and if your smart phone or tablet is ever lost, stolen, or just dies, you can quickly restore your important information directly to your new or reformatted device!
Because your files are stored in the cloud, they’re safe, even if your phone is lost or stolen. And, of course, FileHopper works with all file types, making it perfect for photos, videos, music, notes, work documents, and more!
Visit our website at www.securitycoverage.com for our full Getting Started Guide, How-To Guides, Frequently Asked Questions and Support Forums.
Tags: filehopper desktop client