Flintshire by iTouch Vision Global
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By iTouch Vision Global
There are many features to the FCC App, you can:
- Access your council news, events and visitor information.
- View your submitted reports.
- Integrated help.
- Auto address finder to identify the nearest address of an incident.
WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT?
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Benefit Fraud
- Car Parks and Parking
- Concerns and Complaints
- Council Housing Repairs
- Dead Animal on the Highway
- Dog Fouling
- Fly Posting
- Fly Tipping
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Missed Bin Collection
- Pest Control
- Roads, Pavements and Highways
- Street Lighting
- Waste and Recycling
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT?
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
If you have any enquiries please contact the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.flintshire.gov.uk.
* Improved Map functionality
* Nearby reports to avoid duplicate report submission
* Improved User Interface, Grid Layout, Graphics and Icons
* Provides multiple forms
* Improved graphics and easy to navigate tabs
* Provides option to upload multiple photos or videos files as evidence.
* Performance and Security Improvements