Floor Plan Creator
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Just the right tools for the job
- Easy to export your plans as images
- Pro-level blueprints made accessible to all
- Too crowded to use on smaller devices
Draw up customizable blueprints of your rooms and visualize possible changes
The Panama Canal wasn't built without a plan; your house can't be either. Marcin Lewandowski's Floor Plan Creator is a top-notch tool for visualizing what your architectural changes will look like before you knock out that wall.
A caveat up front: using this app on small mobile devices gets very crowded, very quickly - you wouldn't attempt to lay out a blueprint on a post-it, would you? If you've got access to a tablet, you'll get a heck of a lot more use out of the many features included in the app.
Make use of the predefined room shapes or draw your own with an S-pen (or your finger). Drag common furniture elements into place and adjust their size, either by dragging or by selecting numerical measurements.
It's simple to export your plans as images (or as an SVG file if you upgrade). The app will also synchronize across the cloud to automatically share your creations over all your devices.
The only points I'd really take off is for the aforementioned lack of real usability on smaller devices - I think that's the nature of the beast when it comes to design apps, however.
Marcin Lewandowski's Floor Plan Creator is exactly what you want when you're thinking about remodeling, whether on a big or small scale.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
* Performance optimizations.
* Problems with opening projects fixed.
* Fixed crash during export.
* Show room area and perimeter in labels.
* Use previous room color when sketching new room.
* Kitchen and Bathroom category for symbols added.
* Corner table added.
* Stability improvements.
* Fixed crash when changing level name.
* Jacuzzi added.
* Symbol toolbar hiding when typing lengths.
* Locking wall length was broken.
Needs some work
As an arcccfhitecture student it is wow to me. ...it helps me a great deal
I was surprised how much you can do with it... some things are not easy to understand or fix (bay windows, odd angles) and some rooms or walls randomly meld together but overall you can do a decent mockup with your phone... Samsung galaxy note 3 definitely is an asset having the s-pen... helps with the details.
Great app! Could be even better with a couple added features such as setting/locking objects relationships like door distance from wall
Fabulous App & even better customer service. Well done!
Haven't used all features yet, but was able to quickly put together a nice plan right from the get-go. I'd like basic shapes set to make my own objects, as well as plants, trees, & people. This will be a nice role-playing tool, too. I'm going to support the designer on this one - very nice app, thanks!!