Floor Plan Creator
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Just the right tools for the job
- Easy to export your plans as images
- Pro-level blueprints made accessible to all
- Too crowded to use on smaller devices
Draw up customizable blueprints of your rooms and visualize possible changes
The Panama Canal wasn't built without a plan; your house can't be either. Marcin Lewandowski's Floor Plan Creator is a top-notch tool for visualizing what your architectural changes will look like before you knock out that wall.
A caveat up front: using this app on small mobile devices gets very crowded, very quickly - you wouldn't attempt to lay out a blueprint on a post-it, would you? If you've got access to a tablet, you'll get a heck of a lot more use out of the many features included in the app.
Make use of the predefined room shapes or draw your own with an S-pen (or your finger). Drag common furniture elements into place and adjust their size, either by dragging or by selecting numerical measurements.
It's simple to export your plans as images (or as an SVG file if you upgrade). The app will also synchronize across the cloud to automatically share your creations over all your devices.
The only points I'd really take off is for the aforementioned lack of real usability on smaller devices - I think that's the nature of the beast when it comes to design apps, however.
Marcin Lewandowski's Floor Plan Creator is exactly what you want when you're thinking about remodeling, whether on a big or small scale.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
* Fixed crash on Gingerbread devices.
* Door position can be locked now.
* Documentation about in-app purchases added.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Does just what it needs too and very well
very nice application
Good handy app for drawing
Im still learning all the features. But so far, seems good!
smart app but need more features
Overall OK but the ads are huge and very intrusive, not to mention a new one pops up for every screen or action. Very few choices for shapes and drawing is complicated and doesn't snap to the walls for some reason.