Floor Plan Creator
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Just the right tools for the job
- Easy to export your plans as images
- Pro-level blueprints made accessible to all
- Too crowded to use on smaller devices
Draw up customizable blueprints of your rooms and visualize possible changes
The Panama Canal wasn't built without a plan; your house can't be either. Marcin Lewandowski's Floor Plan Creator is a top-notch tool for visualizing what your architectural changes will look like before you knock out that wall.
A caveat up front: using this app on small mobile devices gets very crowded, very quickly - you wouldn't attempt to lay out a blueprint on a post-it, would you? If you've got access to a tablet, you'll get a heck of a lot more use out of the many features included in the app.
Make use of the predefined room shapes or draw your own with an S-pen (or your finger). Drag common furniture elements into place and adjust their size, either by dragging or by selecting numerical measurements.
It's simple to export your plans as images (or as an SVG file if you upgrade). The app will also synchronize across the cloud to automatically share your creations over all your devices.
The only points I'd really take off is for the aforementioned lack of real usability on smaller devices - I think that's the nature of the beast when it comes to design apps, however.
Marcin Lewandowski's Floor Plan Creator is exactly what you want when you're thinking about remodeling, whether on a big or small scale.
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbols: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup (unlimited storage) and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
If you see "Application not installed" error, please create launcher shortcut again or open application from applications drawer.
* Sliding hung doors added.
* Folding doors added.
* TV was sometimes drawn below a table.
* Few new kitchen symbols.
* Last wall thickness modification is used as a default thickness for new plans.
* Stability improvements.
* Regression fixed.
Nice, hoping you will develop 3d output of the plan created.
Not everything built is in METRIC it needs a way to change measurements to FEET .
I'm an architect and I've found this app to be both fun and useful.
This app is awesome and pretty easy to use. However there seems to be quite a few small bugs hiding all through the editor which gets pretty frustrating. Could be easier to specify dimensions too. If I could buy a "pro" version with all the premium featu
Yes I see the plus symbol now. Thank you for responding so quickly. I will play with this a lot. I enjoy thinking about small space living and this will help as I can see it drawn to scale Thank you again..
Very hard to use.
Could have been a good app if some thought was put into it. Basic things like measurements in inches without feet is not an option. There aren't any basic kitchen cabinets to choose from.