1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), Fabasoft Folio offers you the mobile use of business data with the freedom to select the Smartphone and Media Tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
With the Fabasoft Folio App:
- Access your company’s business documents quickly and easily.
- Read business documents on your Android smartphone/tablet.
- Open and edit business documents on your Android smartphone/tablet using integrated apps (e.g. with ThinkFree Office).
- Synchronize documents from the Cloud to your Android smartphone/tablet and access them in offline mode, without needing an internet connection.
- Add comments to documents.
The access to business data is only possible with prior authentication.
Fabasoft Folio encompasses the creation, organization and storage of business documents, as well as the informal and structured collaboration within your company.
We offer both on premise installation and operation, as well as “Software as a Service” – where installation and operation takes place via Fabasoft data centers. Fabasoft is ISO 27001 certified, the international standard for IT security. PriceWaterhouseCoopers has successfully tested Fabasoft according to SAS Type II, an important standard for IT operations. This translates into an objectively proven security and reliability for the saving of your business data.
For viewing and editing documents you may use the following third-party apps:
- TXT: OI Notepad, Jota-Editor
- DOC: Thinkfree Write (Thinkfree Office)
- XLS: Thinkfree Calc (Thinkfree Office)
- PDF: Adobe Reader
- HTML: Android HTML viewer
- JPEG, PNG, GIF: Integrated image viewer
For more information about Fabasoft Folio, please visit http://www.fabasoftfolio.com.
Tags: folio open android, read .folio android, how to open documents in fabasoft folio cloud on android, how open folios in android applications, folio views app android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Offline mode: access your synchronized documents without needing an internet connection
- Edit documents with installed apps and save them in Fabasoft Folio
- Add comments to documents
- Current cache size available in settings view