Formulator's building blocks are simple form-style worksheets, an intuitive formula editor and extensive cross-referencing capabilities. These allow you to edit and save your data in cohesive chunks and then easily combine data from different worksheets.
Formulator is equally suited for day-to-day tasks like tracking expenses or for performing complex mathematical or scientific calculations.
* Group worksheets into workbooks; copy worksheets or even entire workbooks; move worksheets across workbooks
* Lock and hide workbooks and worksheets to prevent further changes to them
* Search across workbooks and worksheets
* Reference data across workbooks without losing current editing context
* Add notes to workbooks, worksheets or individual worksheet lines
* Set precision at the worksheet level and/or for individual worksheet lines
* Create formulas of any length; smart-editing features; a broad set of functions: Basic, Numeric, Statistic, Duration, Conversion, Trigonometric
* Landscape support on tablets
* Efficient data entry
* Enhanced formula editing and function search
* Performance improvements and bug fixes