Fuji Xerox Print Utility
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
For more details, please visit Fuji Xerox web site:
• Printing from Application
• Printing web pages
• Printing photos saved in the photo album and taken by the internal camera
• Printing DocuWorks and PDF documents
• Working with ApeosWare Management Suite
• Server-less On-Demand Print
• Scanning images(JPEG/PDF/DocuWorks)
- Compatible models should be used.
- Your Android devices should be connected to the wireless LAN network
- Port9100 or LPD should be enabled on your printer
- Bonjour should be enabled to automatically detect printers (if Bonjour is disabled, a user can specify a printer's IP address manually)
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Japanese
Tested Devices and OS Versions
NEC LaVie Tab E (AndroidTM 4.2)
SONY Xperia A (AndroidTM 4.2)
Galaxy S4 (AndroidTM 4.2)
HTC One (AndroidTM 4.4)
Moto X (AndroidTM 4.4)
Nexus5 (AndroidTM 4.4)
Please kindly confirm with Fuji Xerox official website as follows,
For customers in Asia Pacific excluding Japan:
For customers in Japan:
Notes and Restrictions
- When you print a DocuWorks document, you may get garbled or overlapped characters, which is different from the display on the Android devices.
- Printing may be aborted if a document including extended characters is printed.
- You may get garbled or overlapped characters if a PDF file which doesn't contain whole font information used in the PDF document is printed.
Tags: fuji xerox print utility, indraarifida, samsung print xerox c5575, how to docuworks viewer light china, how to set up fuji xerox print utility, fujixerox printer apps, settingan htc di fuji xerox print utility, printing utility, dcⅣc2275, printing utility apps.
- Fixed a minor issue.