Fuji Xerox Print Utility
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
For more details, please visit Fuji Xerox web site:
• Printing from Application
• Printing web pages
• Printing photos saved in the photo album and taken by the internal camera
• Printing DocuWorks and PDF documents
• Working with ApeosWare Management Suite
• Server-less On-Demand Print
• Scanning images(JPEG/PDF/DocuWorks)
- Compatible models should be used.
- Your Android devices should be connected to the wireless LAN network
- Port9100 or LPD should be enabled on your printer
- Bonjour should be enabled to automatically detect printers (if Bonjour is disabled, a user can specify a printer's IP address manually)
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Japanese
Tested Devices and OS Versions
NEC LaVie Tab E (AndroidTM 4.2)
SONY Xperia A (AndroidTM 4.2)
Galaxy S4 (AndroidTM 4.2)
HTC One (AndroidTM 4.4)
Moto X (AndroidTM 4.4)
Nexus5 (AndroidTM 4.4)
Please kindly confirm with Fuji Xerox official website as follows,
For customers in Asia Pacific excluding Japan:
For customers in Japan:
Notes and Restrictions
- When you print a DocuWorks document, you may get garbled or overlapped characters, which is different from the display on the Android devices.
- Printing may be aborted if a document including extended characters is printed.
- You may get garbled or overlapped characters if a PDF file which doesn't contain whole font information used in the PDF document is printed.
Tags: fuji xerox print utility, fuji xerox test print page, nec, fuji xerox, fujixerox wireless printing, xerox print portal, xerox print utility, xerox c2120, xerox embedded widgets, xeror print.
- Fixed a minor issue.