100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- GEDCOM 5.5.1 plus support for many custom tags
- ASCII, ANSI, ANSEL, UTF-8 character sets
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or ID
- Events and Facts
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
GedFamilies uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported.
GedFamilies requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of a USB connection in order to transfer files between your device and your PC.
GedFamilies requires a companion program running on a Windows PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, GedFamilies Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies.
A sample family file is included.
Tags: gedcom, gedfamilies sync, directions for gedfamilies phone, gedcom gedfamilies sync, gedfamilies.
- Re-engineered using Xamarin.Android
- Fix problem adding photos to newly created family file
- Preserve edited fields if screen is rotated while editing individual name
- Show chris/buried on Family View if no birth/death dates
- Support front camera for adding photos
- Fix exception after changing location sort order
- Enlarge font for high density screens