GH::watch GitHub notifications
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Daskiworks
Application periodically checks GitHub server for new notifications and fire Android notification with configurable sound and vibration to alert you. You can show list of unread GitHub notifications, filter them by repositories, mark one or all notifications as read, mute selected notification thread, or view detail informations about notified event. You can also show list of Watched repositories, set filter for type of notification you want to be alerted about, unwatch them, or view detailed informations. Detail informations are shown by GitHub web (which is mobile friendly) or using official GitHub android application, so you see all necessary details and performs distinct actions (eg. reply in discussions etc.) directly.
Tip: You can lighten your email box thanks to this application also. Simply go to the GitHub.com > 'Account settings' > 'Notification center' and disable emails for notifications there because you are notified directly by this app.
Report any issues and feature requests at https://github.com/Daskiworks/ghwatch/issues please.
In App payments are used for optional donation to the app developer, thanks.
v1.8 (Aug 26th, 2014)
- support for GitHub two-factor authentication
- updated more colorful app design
- navigation drawer used for main navigation instead of action bar spinner
- info about current user shown in navigation drawer, click shows user profile
- hide Android notification when app is opened
- full update period of background check increased from 1 to 6 hours to save data FUP as GitHub API incremental update is patched
- patched notification detail opening for private repositories