Glovius for Android is a perfect companion app for your Babel3D.com account or Glovius for Windows. Connect your Babel3D account and view models on the go. Showcase 3D models exported from Glovius for Windows.
Collaborate and do more on your Android with simple view, query and feedback tools.
Glovius for Android offers desktop grade performance. Open large assemblies in seconds. Glovius files are almost 90% smaller than their CAD models. Carry your complete portfolio in your pocket.
This app requires a Babel3D.com account or Glovius for Windows.
For more information and free trials, visit https://www.babel3d.com and https://www.glovius.com
- Login with your Babel3D.com account and view 3D models on the go.
- Showcase 3D models exported from Glovius for Windows.
- Add 3D files to your Babel3D.com account from Dropbox and open with the app.
- Pinch to zoom, single finger drag to rotate, two finger drag to pan, double tap to reset.
- Animate through standard views.
- View assembly structure and hide/show components.
- View PMI and attributes data.
- View all the materials in a file and hide components by material.
- Long press on a component to view it's bounding box.
- Take sections across standard planes.
- View bill of materials
- Analyze 3D models
- Save and email snapshots and 3D models.
- Share feedback and collaborate via email with free hand and text markup tool.
- Get notified when new/updated models are available in your Babel3D.com account.
- Work offline.
* Feedback and Suggestions
- For feedback and suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us!
Thanks for using Glovius!
If you like Glovius, please take the time to give us a nice review. It helps.
Tags: glovius , glovius lite , glovius where is saved files , open catia files , view catia files , catia files , glovius open local file , how to open glovius file , glovius local view