5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Geometric
**To view 3D models with this app, please create an account on Babel3D.com!
Glovius is a high performance 3D viewer for your Android smartphones and tablets. Showcase your designs and collaborate on the go. View large models in high quality with intuitive touch gestures. The app is powered by Babel3D.com file translation service. A free 7-day trial is available (requires credit card).
Show and Tell - Seeing is believing. Carry your entire portfolio in your pocket.
- 48 of the most popular 3D formats supported (files are translated using Babel3D.com)
- Intuitive multi-touch gestures with a simple user interface.
- Full support for colors, textures, attributes, dimensions, notes etc.
- Animate through standard views.
Collaborate on the Go - Comment and query 3D models.
- Collaborate and share feedback using the free hand & text markup tool.
- Perform cross-sections.
- Save and email snapshots and 3D models.
- Hide/Show components and PMI; View and search attributes.
3D formats supported on Babel3D.com
- CATIA V5 (CATPart, CATProduct), Pro/ENGINEER (prt, asm), NX
- SolidWorks (sldprt, sldasm), Inventor (ipt, iam), Solid Edge
- STEP (stp, step), IGES (igs, iges), STL, VRML, Collada (dae)
- Autodesk 3DStudio (3DS), SketchUp (skp), Wavefront OBJ, 3D DWG
- RHINO (3dm), 3DPDF, JT, CGR and more...
- The app requires a Babel3D.com account to download and view 3D models.
- Upload your models using Dropbox, email or on Babel3D.com. 48 popular 3D file formats are supported.
- Login to your Babel3D account from within the app to download models.
- Once downloaded, the models are available for offline use.
- Pinch to zoom
- Single finger drag to rotate
- Two finger drag to pan
- Double tap to reset
- View 3D models from your Babel3D account.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate using intuitive touch gestures.
- Take sections with flip support.
- Add free-hand and text markup to share feedback.
- View assembly structure, hide/show PMI and components.
- View attributes, animate standard views and captures.
- Email snapshots and models from within the app.
For feedback and suggestions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: glovius, glovius lite, glovius where is saved files, add files to glovius, sketcher 3d save, glovius open local file, glovius view local skp, catia file, how to open files glovius, glovius lite local data.
1. Select and upload models from your Dropbox. This does not impact data caps.
2. Search model attributes.
Watch a quick tour of the app and become familiar with all the features of Glovius for Android!