5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Geometric
Glovius is a high performance 3D viewer for your Android smartphones and tablets. Showcase your designs and collaborate on the go. View large models in high quality with intuitive touch gestures. The app is powered by Babel3D.com file translation service. A free 7-day trial is available (requires credit card).
Show and Tell
Is there ever a bad time to market your products? Seeing is believing. Carry your entire portfolio in your pocket. Communicate your ideas early and often and leave no room for misinterpretation. With Glovius, focus is always on your design. Have maximum impact and win new customers.
- Full support for colors, textures, attributes, dimensions, notes etc.
- Intuitive multi-touch gestures with a simple user interface.
- Animate through standard views.
- Hide/Show components and PMI. View attributes information.
Collaborate on the Go
Comment and interrogate 3D models. Sharing Glovius files is easy and protects your intellectual property. Get early buy in from stakeholders. Start early on your documentation.
- Collaborate and share feedback using the free hand & text markup tool.
- Perform cross-sections.
- Save and email snapshots and 3D models.
- The app requires a Babel3D.com account to download and view 3D models.
- Upload your models on Babel3D.com. 48 popular 3D file formats are supported.
- Login to your Babel3D account from within the app to download models.
- Once downloaded, the models are available for offline use.
3D formats supported on Babel3D.com
- Autodesk 3DStudio (3DS), SketchUp (skp), Wavefront OBJ, 3D DWG
- STEP (stp, step), IGES (igs, iges), STL, VRML, Collada (dae)
- SolidWorks (sldprt, sldasm), Inventor (ipt, iam), Solid Edge
- CATIA V5 (CATPart, CATProduct), Pro/ENGINEER (prt, asm), NX
- RHINO (3dm), 3DPDF, JT, CGR and more...
- Pinch to zoom
- Single finger drag to rotate
- Two finger drag to pan
- Double tap to reset
- View 3D models from your Babel3D account.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate using intuitive touch gestures.
- Take sections with flip support.
- Add free-hand and text markup to share feedback.
- View assembly structure, hide/show PMI and components.
- View attributes, animate standard views and captures.
- Email snapshots and models from within the app.
For feedback and suggestions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: glovius, glovius lite, glovius where is saved files, catia files, how to open glovius file, glovius local view, open catia files, view catia files, glovius다운로드, glovius library.
1. All new "My Files" interface with combined file view.
2. Sort, search and sync files. Download multiple files at a time.
3. Support for Model Views.
4. Support for shadows.