Gmail, SMS & Missed Call lite
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BlueDroidy
Simple, Trendy and Elegant…!!!
## Some functionalities are not supported in this lite version.
•Notifications over the locked screen
•Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails
•Choose different Animations on list view
•Option to configure 'Quite time' with VIP list. The notifications will remain silent during that time
•Different Popup styles to choose from.
•Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
•Added new Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
•Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
•Option to choose different notifications toned for SMS's, Missed calls and Gmails
•Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
•Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
•Add reminder for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
•Different stylist fonts to choose from
•Delete unwanted SMS’s via popup window
•Different colours on Popup window
•Quick and easy ways to dismiss the notifications.
•No disturbance in the middle of the call.
Important: Please ensure to disable notifications for SMS and Gmail else it will double up.
*** Please note that the appearance of gmail message in popup window rely on gmail sync process (See settings->Account and sync->gmail account) on your device. As soon as gmail sync process download new gmail message on your device, it will appear in popup window
### if you have lots of unread emails then Gmail popup might slow down a bit, here is a tip to quickly set unread mails to read.
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply or add reminder. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
•Press volume down button or
•Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
•Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device.
Tags: does text message notification disapper after missed call, missed call notification, missed calls in gmail.
1. Fixed some minor bugs
2. Added more font types
3. Added option to change the Gmail Icon
1. Volume down will move popup in the background, will not dismiss anymore.
2. Fixed issue where popup was displaying unread SMS's even if SMS option was not enabled
3. (Beta) Popup window will not disturb when screen turns on due to alarm aler
4. Added new popup style- Black and White
5. New Gmail Icon