Gmail, SMS & Missed Call Popup
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BlueDroidy
- Notifications over the locked screen
- Different Gmail Labels of your account to choose from for Email notifications.
- New Gmail labels (*Primary, *Promotions, *Social and *Updates) in line with new Gmail features
- Quiet Time Setting
- Missed Calls always on the top of the list, followed by SMS's and then Gmails (adjustable)
- Choose various Animations on list view
- Different Popup styles to choose from.
- Gmail, SMS and Missed Call can be enabled or disabled individually or together.
- Option to choose different tones for SMS, Gmail and Missed call notifications
- Display three different types of notifications in one window (SMS, Missed call and Gmail)
- Reply and Call-back while screen is still locked
- Add calendar entry for missed calls, SMS and Gmail
- Different stylist fonts to choose from
- No disturbance in the middle of the call
Michael InSanFrancisco on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
Exactly What I Was Looking For This app has all the functionality, options, and features I was looking for. I needed a program that trumps my other apps when notified about a missed event [call, text]. In other words, the notification takes over my display, so to speak. I also like being able to choose which features and functionality to activate.
Caitlin S on Apr 23, 2014 at 1:52 PM ★★★★★
I really like that it shows a summary of an email subject or SMS so I can decide what needs my attention and what doesn't without having to go into each landing page (ie Gmail, Phone Log, SMS, etc). Great work, definitely worth getting the premium version.
A Google User on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:12 PM ★★★★★
Does exactly what I wanted, big unmissable box showing who the missed call was from and when. Tried the free version and went straight to the paid for the day after, worth every penny :)
How it Works:
1. Upon receiving the new notifications (SMS, Missed call or Gmail), the device will turn on the screen and display the popup window over locked screen (if the device was locked). The messages in alert popup window will keep on growing unless user dismisses them. If you are not ready to dismiss all notifications, you can press back button and alert popup window will disappear (will go in the background but won’t delete the notifications). To retrieve back the alert popup window just turn off/on the screen or retrieve back from the icon in the notification bar.
2. SMS’s and Missed Calls in Alert popup : To reply and call back to missed calls and SMS's, touch on SMS or Missed call messages in the popup window, it will display the options to reply and call back. There is an option that appear on SMS's only i.e. 'Delete it from inbox', (not supported in Kitkat) that will delete the SMS straightaway from the inbox.
3. Gmail in Alert Popup: Gmail part run over the internet and retrieves the unread new emails in Gmail account (using Google API). Touching on Gmail messages in popup window will give you options to view, reply, reply all or add calendar entry. By selecting view option, default Gmail application installed on your device will show up where you can view and reply emails.
4. To dismiss notifications
Touch dismiss button on popup window or
•Press volume down button or
•Swipe on any item in the popup window from left to right or
•Touch menu while popup screen is on and dismiss notifications
Once notifications are dismissed then only new messages (SMS/Missed Call and Gmail) will appear in the popup window from that point onward. Dismissing will also mark unread SMS’s as read on your device (not supported in KITKAT).
Tags: popup window on alert button, how to dismiss the popup window using default back button in, popup diffrent types, new popup window on alert button, how to create an alert popup in, 안드로이드 button popup, скачать missed call / sms pop up pro для андроид, popup listview in, popup window on receive call, popupwindow and backgound.
Added feature to auto-clear the popup list when you action on any item in the popup list