GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys ★ root
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Supported devices: all Nexus devices and Xperia Z. It may work on other devices too, but its not tested.
- Hide just navigation bar and keep notifications bar.
- Show Quick NavBar and click soft button with one simple swipe.
- Spoof Soft Keys - make Android think you still have soft keys and display Menu button in applications actions bar.
- Theme Quick NavBar - use any custom image for buttons.
- Adjust trigger size and position.
- Integrate with Gesture Control or Tasker using Shortcuts.
- Stock firmwares, CyanogenMod, Pac Rom and Paranoid Android supported.
- No modifications and no reboot required.
- Change trigger color and/or transparency.
- Disable trigger (and Quick NavBar) if you use other alternative.
JOIN Beta version community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115800359125266491041
AndroidPolice.com review: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/06/04/new-app-gmd-hide-soft-keys-banishes-the-navigation-bar-for-root-users-nexus-only-for-now
Other full screen apps hide notifications bar too and has no option to hide just navigation bar. Hide Soft Keys is different - it only removes navigation bar and replaces it with Quick NavBar. You can always access stock notifications list and recent applications list.
Tags: disable navigation bar no root, gmd hide soft keys pro, gmd hide soft keys, 50 remove hide soft keys, auto hide soft key pro, xperia z hide soft keys, auto hide soft keys pro 11, gmd auto hide soft key pro v11, disable bottom bar without root.
- Added Landscape Side Mode - by default ON for smaller than 7'' devices
- Added CM 10.2 support
- მიშა ბ. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Giorgi M. Downloaded Nov 28, 2013
- Nicolás M. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Ahn seok chan Downloaded Nov 15, 2013
- Zoran V. Downloaded Nov 13, 2013
- Fernando B. Downloaded Nov 12, 2013
- Jhon C. Downloaded Oct 27, 2013
- Shandon G. Downloaded Oct 10, 2013
- Masterhypnotis Downloaded Oct 9, 2013