GNotes - Sync Notes with Gmail
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking layout
- Ease of use
- Attach pictures, record voice and handwriting to notes
- No desktop/browser version
GNotes is a notes-in-the-cloud service that syncs your notes to your Gmail
Never heard about Gnotes? No worries, that's normal. Gnotes desktop service isn't full developed yet. Sync work this way: you add as many notes as you want from GNotes Android app and whenever you want tap on "sync" or on sync it automatically. It will y send an e-mail to your Gmail account with the notes. Of course, you have to grant access to your Gmail account before start using the app.
You can take notes, take pictures, create-to-do lists, shopping lists, books-to-read list, record voice memos, create handwriting or paint. You can organize notes in themed tabs (folders), add as many as you want or delete them when you don't need it. This way you'll have everything tidied up. You can even set reminder for notes and lock your notes data with pattern or pin.
You can also share notes to other apps like Gmail, G+, Evernote and so on. Actually, this is a service quite similar to Evernote, even regarding layout. The only catch is that it lacks of a desktop/browser version, and sync occurs only through your e-mail. Hope to fix it soon to offer a great alternative to Evernote.
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
- Google Now & Google Voice support (Speak "Note to self")
- New List Widget (Premium Feature, need Android 3.0 and above)
- 1080p Support
- Bugs fix
- Claude J. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Straight P. Favorited Oct 27, 2013
- 潔儀 Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Muhammad F. Downloaded Jun 22, 2013
- Mohamad S. Downloaded May 27, 2013
- Ray P. Downloaded May 25, 2013
- Shenbg@gmail.com Downloaded May 22, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded May 21, 2013
- Geendli T. Downloaded May 6, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
And HELP page is 404 !
Bye bye evernote, you have let me down! Good app. I hope there will be option for make the font bold. Hope it will be free always...not just now to get users.
.. I needed something to replace it and I wasn't a big fan of Evernote. I miss using catch notes but this app so far seems to be a good alternative. I also like the ability to password protect individual folders.
Thank you for your product! But one thing I don't understand is IS THERE ANY REACTION FROM DEVELOPER ON USER'S FEEDBACK???
I wanted something I could use with my computer.. type it out on the computer and sync with my phone! Works great!!
the concept are great . would be great if you add list view . i love everything except the logo .