GO Battery Saver & Widget
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Default & custom saving mode
- Good-looking layout
- Ease of use
- Battery consumption info
- Stats feature should be improved
Why one of the best? Because it merges good-looking layout, interesting features and ease of use. Let's zoom in it:
Battery matters if we talk about smartphones/mobile devices. So it's recommendable to install a battery management app to extend it's battery as much as we can. Go Power Master has found a simple way to do it: saving modes. You can switch from one mode to another depending on your needs and your battery status. There are up to 6 default modes (long standby, general save, super save, conference mode...). Each of them enable/disable different features like network, calls, SMS. This way, by making that combinations we will extend our battery life. Besides the default modes Go Power Master allows you to create custom.
What's more, the app is set in a good-looking layout, divided by tabs what makes quite easy navigate through it. It displays the basic info we need to know about our battery autonomy (how much time left for endurance, calls, video, audio network and standby). In addition we can check the consumption percentage of each app and hardware, including stats. We appreciate not to overload the app with too many useless info. There's a "optimize" button which is a task-killer that will end your open processes. Finally it includes a useful widget (4x1) from which we can see basic info as well as switch between saving mode.
With one click, GO Battery Saver & Widget optimizes power consumption by managing wifi, mobile data, audio, Bluetooth, screen brightness, synchronization, apps and other battery draining component. It helps decrease power loss and prolongs battery life.
With pre-set modes and smart toggle control, GO Battery Saver & Widget enables you to configure the battery saving schedule to your unique needs. After configured, it runs by itself and intelligently switches modes, turns on/off toggles as with different battery level, phone status, or time. It can't be easier!
❤Features to save battery:
- pre-set 3 default and 2 custom modes to save battery
- one key battery consumption optimization
- smart mode switching by battery power/time
- smart toggle on/off control when screen off
- apps power consumption monitoring and analyzing
- calls, reading, network, audio, video, phone idling endurance time calculating
- battery temperature monitoring and abnormal status alert
- battery information in status bar
- white list to set the apps you don’t want to kill
- battery widgets with 4*1 and 1*1 size
- various themes for notification bar and battery widgets
- detailed battery user manual
❤More advanced features to save battery with Pro Version:
- editable default modes to your unique needs
- smart mode switching when charging battery
- smart synchronization on/off
- Bluetooth turn off when not in use
- detailed power consumption for specific app
- charging record helping build a healthy charging habit
- delicate battery widgets themes exclusively for Pro Version
*How to add the GO Battery Saver widgets?
Long press the home screen -> “Widget” -> “GO Power Master”. Make sure there is enough space on your home screen.
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion: email@example.com
We are endeavoring to make GO Battery Saver & Widget more powerful, and intelligent. If you like it, please do recommend it to your friends. Your support is always appreciated.
Recently changed in this version:
1. (New)Charging prompt
2. (Improve)Strengthen battery info
3. (Fix) Screen off optimization not work sometimes
4. (Fix) Widget state not change
Last activity on GO Battery Saver & Widget
Lists with: GO Battery Saver & Widget
Comments and ratings for GO Battery Saver & Widget
Good i like it ....
Kinda useful...tiny issues
Its good app to work for longer time So nice really
Its a very good app just that the lower my score is it loses battery fast! And i have my score at 72 and then i use my phone for 5 min and it goes to 50 or lower. Wtf?! Hope u guys can change that
I use free version for 1 week and I buy pro version using getjar rewards. And my phone not charge for 2 days. Great work Go Launcher EX
Notification on my nexus 7 shown as Charging(USB) when on AC after the last update. Please fix it.
Very excelent app