Google Apps Device Policy
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Helpful when needed
- Some complaints regarding its functioning
For business, education and government apps
Google Apps Device Policy is an application created to make your device more secure. This is only addressed to people using google apps for business, education and government.
It allows users to locate a lost device, remotely lock one or change pin and do other several actions like enforcing security policies and, in the end, make your device safer.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Apps Device Policy, an app with a very precise objective which should only be used when needed.
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
* Enhancements for Google Apps for Education customers
* Bug fixes
* Google Play for Education bug fix.
With v5.0, your IT administrator can now:
* Set up Wi-Fi networks on your device
* Remove your corporate Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, and Docs without deleting your personal stuff
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
It prevents me from using my camera! How is that helpful?
I didn't want to install this app in the first place but Google puts an install message on my phone every hour. Then when I try to login it gives me error message. Reminds me of affordable care act. You 'have' to buy it and when you try to sign up the web
If it wasn't a requirement of my employer I wouldn't have this app near any of my devices. At least once a day I get a 'sign-in error' which requires me to re-download the app and enforce the policy. Why? Enforcing the policy once should be enough. There