50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Synchronization with all acounts
- Won't work well with HTC devices
Download Google Calendar
Synchronize all your accounts
Google Calendar is an application that synchronizes with your Android device and allows you access to all the events from your different Google Accounts.
From the app, you can create, delete and edit events, view all the calendars at the same time and one important feature: email all the guests with a customizable message.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Calendar, an efficient app with a sober design, useful for the everyday use and with some interesting features to take into account.
Apparently, this application has some problems and probably doesn't work well with HTC devices, so you should keep this fact in mind.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar Videos
Most recent update:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - Read your contact data.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Read the sync stats.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Access the subscribed feeds.
- - Alter the subscribed feeds list.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.calendar.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.mail
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 5.0.1-1638276 released on 01/07/15.
- UpdatedNew version 5.0-1579230 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 201404014 released on 04/23/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000000 downloads level reached on 01/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 201308023 released on 12/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 201306302 released on 08/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 201305280 released on 05/31/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 01/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 201212060 released on 12/14/12.
- UpdatedNew version 201210220 released on 11/15/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 11/05/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 10/19/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 10/18/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 10/18/12.
Displaying 4 of 14 - show all
Used to be 4 of 5. Please allow to scroll through agenda while looking at the month up top!!
How come, after so many years of android, we finally have a good start for the calendar. Too bad though that even Google could not manage identical (or similar enough) looks, though the devices.
Do not like the upgrade.
Seriously? The default Samsung calendar app has better functionality. At least i can see my whole month at a glance without having to scroll week by week. Uninstalling this update as it doesnt improve anything in fact is a backwards step.
I don't know how to display the order of the weeks. And I really need the whole week view.
after using it for 2 months i can safely say that while it complies with material design, the gui is far worse than the previous calendar app.
This is one of the best-designed Calendar apps on Android. The interface is smooth and quite easy to navigate. Unfortunately, it doesn't work as well as it looks. When I delete an event or edit it (change its date, for example), the event remains in the calendar or the date remains unchanged, irrespective of the number of times I repeat the action. If that bug is taken care of, and the option to c