100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Synchronization with all acounts
- Won't work well with HTC devices
Download Google Calendar
Synchronize all your accounts
Google Calendar is an application that synchronizes with your Android device and allows you access to all the events from your different Google Accounts.
From the app, you can create, delete and edit events, view all the calendars at the same time and one important feature: email all the guests with a customizable message.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Calendar, an efficient app with a sober design, useful for the everyday use and with some interesting features to take into account.
Apparently, this application has some problems and probably doesn't work well with HTC devices, so you should keep this fact in mind.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar Videos
Lots of improvements based on your feedback with more coming in the future. Thank you!
• See more events at a glance with 7-day week view and pinch-to-zoom
• Add Google Drive files to events. Drive will even check if everyone can open them.
• Control whether birthdays from Google+ are shown
• Add week numbers in settings
• Import .ics files from Gmail and more
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Read your calendar data.
- - Read your contact data.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Read the sync stats.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Access the subscribed feeds.
- - Alter the subscribed feeds list.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.calendar.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.mail
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 5.1-1768105 released on 03/20/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000000 downloads level reached on 03/20/15.
- UpdatedNew version 5.0.1-1638276 released on 01/07/15.
- UpdatedNew version 5.0-1579230 released on 11/28/14.
- UpdatedNew version 201404014 released on 04/23/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000000 downloads level reached on 01/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 201308023 released on 12/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 201306302 released on 08/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 201305280 released on 05/31/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 01/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 201212060 released on 12/14/12.
- UpdatedNew version 201210220 released on 11/15/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 11/05/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 10/19/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 10/18/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 10/18/12.
Displaying 4 of 16 - show all
I want to see the past months,years but not work.... Pls fix it. TYVM
Can not stand it. Hate the new scroll to find dates and such. Had to move everything back to my stock HTC calendar so I can get away from this. I like the default month view. You just killed your own product!
Landscape orientation is completely missing the month view, and portrait has a handicapped implementation. Please fix.
I am really missing the full month view Google.. I went from liking the old calendar to hating the new one! Add this feature!
Would sync with my Google calendar on computer.
I really miss how i used to be able to see my entire month and the details of each day in one glimpse, now i can only do that as a "weekly" view. The month view is so vague with little circles around each day with no details! I usually have something every day so the vague circles really are not helpful. Bring back the old way of viewing the month! :/