50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Synchronization with all acounts
- Won't work well with HTC devices
Synchronize all your accounts
Google Calendar is an application that synchronizes with your Android device and allows you access to all the events from your different Google Accounts.
From the app, you can create, delete and edit events, view all the calendars at the same time and one important feature: email all the guests with a customizable message.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Calendar, an efficient app with a sober design, useful for the everyday use and with some interesting features to take into account.
Apparently, this application has some problems and probably doesn't work well with HTC devices, so you should keep this fact in mind.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I use a calendar a lot, and notifications are crucial for me but I don't need any sound as it interrupts while working. I found it impossible to disable the ringtone. There are numerous options apart from 'none'.
1)Any chance of allowing attachments in events 2) linking with gdrive of attachments ie setting up events in google calendar from grive or gdrive file from calendar Awaiting for these improvements
Hard but probably not impossible to improve upon.
We have a month view widget and some fancy sticker to be associated on our events just like markings on traditional calendars
Could use a more distinct looking month view. I liked the ios iCal version better.