50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Synchronization with all acounts
- Won't work well with HTC devices
Synchronize all your accounts
Google Calendar is an application that synchronizes with your Android device and allows you access to all the events from your different Google Accounts.
From the app, you can create, delete and edit events, view all the calendars at the same time and one important feature: email all the guests with a customizable message.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Calendar, an efficient app with a sober design, useful for the everyday use and with some interesting features to take into account.
Apparently, this application has some problems and probably doesn't work well with HTC devices, so you should keep this fact in mind.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
- Location autocomplete from Google Maps creating a new event
Along with the missing Month view with Daily events in there, I've tried changed the settings to display my preferred first day of the week, week number display etc numerous times. Why? Because the app simply restores the default settings again after some time (rebooting the phone?). Frankly a bit useless in it's current state.
not full featured like opening calendar in a browser. couldn't invite people to an event i didn't create via the app, had to use the browser. would be awesome if this was fixed.
I installed this today after realizing that if I lost my Samsung S4 I'd have no idea how to retrieve my calendar events. However, I use the monthly view and on the stock calendar it displays the first few characters of the event because yes, I am working with a small screen (compared to a tablet. But it's enough for me to know what's going on at a glance. The Google calendar just has color blocks
Works great for me