500,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 downloads
- Ease to use
- Fast access to all content
- Create new documents from your Android
- Online teamwork
- We’re missing sharing options
Download Google Drive
All kind of online services in one free app.
Major update: as April 25th 2012, Google Docs changed its name to Google Drive. All GDocs features are now integrated into GDrive. From now on, you can not only create and upload texts and photos and work with them online, but also upload any file and safely store it in the cloud.
Google Docs for Android lets you access all your content in Docs from your phone. Instead of getting by the web browser which is slow and tedious, this app makes your life easier bringing shortcuts and fast access to all your documents. Basically it shows a 6 items grid that includes: all items (to see all content at a glance), collections, starred, documents, images, and more (this last to show text, spreadsheets or presentations. You also may seek documents by using the search bar. Besides checking the documents you’ve already created, you can create new documents from the app. So far, there are just three type of documents available to create (text document, spreadsheet or document from image). Moreover, you may switch among Gmail accounts if you have more than one. And that’s essentially what this Google Docs for Android does. What we appreciate is its ease of use, its fast access to all the documents and the possibility to create news documents from our Android.
Google Docs is another app developed by Google Inc., and is on the way to become a starred one. Google Inc. is the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Books, Google Maps, Gmail or Blogger.
Google Docs isn’t doing anything that we didn’t expected, and it doesn’t even includes all the features available in the web version. It works pretty well, it’s fast and easy and allows us to check our documents while we are on the way. It's just what it has meant to be.
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
Google Drive Videos
* Search Drive with the Google app — includes voice search like “OK Google, search notes on Drive”
* Access custom maps created with Google My Maps
* Performance improvements and bug fixes
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Act as an AccountAuthenticator.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Read the sync stats.
- - Access the subscribed feeds.
- - Alter the subscribed feeds list.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_STATS
- - com.google.android.apps.docs.permission.READ_MY_DATA
- - com.google.android.apps.docs.permission.SYNC_STATUS
- - com.google.android.gm.permission.READ_GMAIL
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.ALL_SERVICES
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.OTHER_SERVICES
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.wise
- - com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.writely
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.495.10.34 released on 02/03/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.495.05.34 released on 01/06/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000000 downloads level reached on 01/06/15.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.424.19.34 released on 11/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.168 released on 08/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.124 released on 07/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.199 released on 06/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.52 released on 05/08/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000000 downloads level reached on 03/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.563.31 released on 02/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.563.27 released on 02/07/14.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000000 downloads level reached on 01/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.484.18 released on 12/13/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.484.16 released on 12/13/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.461.14 released on 11/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2.352.10 released on 09/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 184.108.40.206 released on 06/22/13.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.11 released on 05/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.168 released on 05/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.592.10 released on 02/21/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.470.15 released on 12/12/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.470.11 released on 11/29/12.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.124 released on 10/04/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 09/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.199 released on 09/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 188.8.131.52 released on 06/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.77 released on 04/24/12.
- ChangesName changed from Google Docs to Google Drive on 04/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.54 released on 02/22/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 02/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.43 released on 02/01/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 11/26/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.30 released on 11/02/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.27 released on 10/05/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.20 released on 09/20/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.16 released on 08/24/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.12 released on 08/24/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.10 released on 06/25/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.6r released on 05/06/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. >250000 downloads level reached on 05/06/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 04/27/11.
Displaying 4 of 41 - show all
Looks nice. But when I tried to create a spreadsheet on my Droid X the app kept cycling between the browser and Docs.
Really a very good app, it synchronizes all my docs from the web works very well and its native for Android.
I have MS Word & MS Excel on PC & on Android phone. I want my stuff in cloud to avoid old fashioned sync-ing. I guess with GooDrive I need to convert all prior word/XL docs to GooDocs/GooSheets & use that for making any new ones. 1-Really? 2-Cant even ask a simple question because the great Google doesn't have a help line or site - huge barrier to adopting this app. 3-Instructions are nothing b
Can't remove it
Was working great then it updated and now the app won't even open.
This is trash i cannotedit any of my google docs so i try to download the app.... Well guess what its not avalible for android