10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Ease to use
- Fast access to all content
- Create new documents from your Android
- Online teamwork
- We’re missing sharing options
All kind of online services in one free app.
Major update: as April 25th 2012, Google Docs changed its name to Google Drive. All GDocs features are now integrated into GDrive. From now on, you can not only create and upload texts and photos and work with them online, but also upload any file and safely store it in the cloud.
Google Docs for Android lets you access all your content in Docs from your phone. Instead of getting by the web browser which is slow and tedious, this app makes your life easier bringing shortcuts and fast access to all your documents. Basically it shows a 6 items grid that includes: all items (to see all content at a glance), collections, starred, documents, images, and more (this last to show text, spreadsheets or presentations. You also may seek documents by using the search bar. Besides checking the documents you’ve already created, you can create new documents from the app. So far, there are just three type of documents available to create (text document, spreadsheet or document from image). Moreover, you may switch among Gmail accounts if you have more than one. And that’s essentially what this Google Docs for Android does. What we appreciate is its ease of use, its fast access to all the documents and the possibility to create news documents from our Android.
Google Docs is another app developed by Google Inc., and is on the way to become a starred one. Google Inc. is the official Android Market provider, and the responsible of other indispensable Android apps as Google Books, Google Maps, Gmail or Blogger.
Google Docs isn’t doing anything that we didn’t expected, and it doesn’t even includes all the features available in the web version. It works pretty well, it’s fast and easy and allows us to check our documents while we are on the way. It's just what it has meant to be.
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
- Search and replace, named styles and table management in Docs
- Simplified upload/download data usage settings
- Rename scanned files before upload
- Two column view of file list for tablets in landscape mode
- Sort by quota used
- Céline F. Added to list 1d ago
- Socked E. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Milan P. Downloaded Nov 27, 2013
- Felix S. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Nathaniel P. Downloaded Oct 13, 2013
- Francisco V. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- Maria B. Favorited Sep 27, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Sep 24, 2013
- AkaliptosFB Downloaded Sep 20, 2013
Would be great for password protection for folders please :-) So far its the best cloud out there for me so far
I aboslutely love it. It operates nearly perfectly on my EVO 4G LTE and is relatively lag free. It's awesome.
just make an option of multi-select and share in cellphone like pc..... plz
Im just in a bad mood
I just need better offline file management. I would love to be able to pin a whole folder too.