Google Keep - notes and lists
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Clean design
- Ease of use
- Many other tools like this
Save your thoughts quickly and easily
Google Keep is a helpful tool for the every day use that allows you to capture what's on your mind and recall it whenever you want.
The app enables creating checklists, voice notes, snap a picture and take notes, everything you need in order to remind yourself of the things you want to keep in your mind. Of course, as you could expect from Google, the information you save will be instantly available on all your devices, it doesn't matter if it's desktop or mobile.
The design and the app's usability is clean and minimalist, perfectly comfortable and easy to use. As a simple tool, you won't need instructions so as to know how to properly use the app, you can easily navigate through the design and start using its features. Add colors, checkboxes and make everything look better.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Keep, a useful tool for reminding yourself of important things and taking notes as the day goes by. Nothing new but extremely useful, as usual.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and on the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
• Take a note, see reminders, and view and check off lists on Android wearables.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I like it!
Simple and serve its purpose
This app helps a lot with organization. Would be nice if you could sketch or handwrite notes and diagrams, and a Google Calendar integration would be handy as well.
great app for dropping down quick notes or ideas to be organized later
If it lives up to the rest of the Google products then I will be back to give my final review.
Love this notepad app. Checklist is great for grocery list and many other things. When checked it moves things off list so you feel like its done. For groceries can always retrieve those checked items and put them back on the list. Notes also have a reminder function. How did I live without this!?!
With a few more tweaks and some more customizations this is a 5 star app. Google does it again!