Google Keep - notes and lists
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Clean design
- Ease of use
- Many other tools like this
Save your thoughts quickly and easily
Google Keep is a helpful tool for the every day use that allows you to capture what's on your mind and recall it whenever you want.
The app enables creating checklists, voice notes, snap a picture and take notes, everything you need in order to remind yourself of the things you want to keep in your mind. Of course, as you could expect from Google, the information you save will be instantly available on all your devices, it doesn't matter if it's desktop or mobile.
The design and the app's usability is clean and minimalist, perfectly comfortable and easy to use. As a simple tool, you won't need instructions so as to know how to properly use the app, you can easily navigate through the design and start using its features. Add colors, checkboxes and make everything look better.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Keep, a useful tool for reminding yourself of important things and taking notes as the day goes by. Nothing new but extremely useful, as usual.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
Sharing & collaborating
• Share notes with anyone in your contacts or via their email address
• Work together on the same note simultaneously
I love so much about this....but the only thing that is "keep"ing me from using it more than once every few months at most is the lack of recurring tasks. Every time I read reviews on here, I see more and more people asking for it....I'm not sure why the developers are not doing anything about it after 2 years of people asking for it. Back to Any.Do.
The app is incredible. But it would be awesome if there would be an option to put a widget of only reminders (in calendar for example) so they dont get mixed with the pure notes.
I've been trying to fix this for over a week now. I am an avid Keep user on my Chromebook, N7 and LG G2. It's a must-have app for me and I've been using it across platforms since it was released. For over a week now the Keep Android app just won't sync. I've tried everything short of dumping my Google account off of my phone and re-establishing it. My CB and N7 sync flawlessely. My G2 just w
It is really very useful
Need some time to give a working review of the app.
Great app. But please add an OPTION to notify people who are included in shared notes whenever there are changes made.
Love the widget!