Google Keep - notes and lists
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Clean design
- Ease of use
- Many other tools like this
Download Google Keep - notes and lists
Save your thoughts quickly and easily
Google Keep is a helpful tool for the every day use that allows you to capture what's on your mind and recall it whenever you want.
The app enables creating checklists, voice notes, snap a picture and take notes, everything you need in order to remind yourself of the things you want to keep in your mind. Of course, as you could expect from Google, the information you save will be instantly available on all your devices, it doesn't matter if it's desktop or mobile.
The design and the app's usability is clean and minimalist, perfectly comfortable and easy to use. As a simple tool, you won't need instructions so as to know how to properly use the app, you can easily navigate through the design and start using its features. Add colors, checkboxes and make everything look better.
Google Inc. is the developer of Google Keep, a useful tool for reminding yourself of important things and taking notes as the day goes by. Nothing new but extremely useful, as usual.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Google Keep - notes and lists Videos
• Organize your notes by adding labels to them. Labels are quickly accessible in the main menu
• Add recurring reminders to never miss regular to-dos
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Access the subscribed feeds.
- - Alter the subscribed feeds list.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Change the sync settings.
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
- - com.google.android.voicesearch.AUDIO_FILE_ACCESS
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 3.1.10 released on 03/31/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.03 released on 12/10/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3.02 released on 07/08/14.
- ChangesName changed from Google Keep to Google Keep - notes and lists on 07/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.11 released on 04/29/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.08 released on 04/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.01 released on 12/12/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 10/11/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 09/27/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.35 released on 08/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.79 released on 04/12/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 03/27/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 03/22/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 03/21/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 0 downloads level reached on 03/21/13.
- NewFirst appearance on 03/20/13.
Displaying 4 of 16 - show all
Increasingly pleased with Keep. What I use for all my little hopping lists and bits of odd notes I need to make and be reminded of either at a certain place or at a certain place. Be cool if you could also choose a specific date for the location reminder to be active.
The most useful app in my Nexus, I think you can add a lot of new features
Thank you guys for adding this recurrence reminder in it. It really needed in this app. Thanks for implementing my suggestion. (Y)
Has great features like checklists and location reminders. Is clunky, buggy, ugly, and awkward to use. I can't see my notes well at a glance and it takes many steps to write a simple note. Not well suited for smaller smartphones and still has no single-note widget. Sticking to Sharpat Memo
I love the new update. Works well for me especially with the addition of recurring reminders.
I would like to see per notes encryption/password protection possibilities.
Doing away with the quick note feature so that the app follows Material Design rules is a classic example of form over function. And I know I can add a widget to my home screen, but it takes up much more room than the icon. So now I've got to tap the icon then the new plus button (which keeps partly disappearing; bug there) then in an extra step choose what kind of note. I'm really glad I don't us