GPS Logger Lite
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Allows you to export your data in KML format (.kml) into your SD card which is supported by Google Maps/Earth/ArcGIS for plotting. You can also export in PDF format if you want to keep a record in a readable manner.
We used programming techniques to minimize the load on your GPS for optimized power management. (This app has been tested on a Google Nexus 7 to give 12 continuous hours of recording data before draining the battery).
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PRO VERSION FOR MANY MORE FEATURES:
FOLLOW US HERE:
1. Displays real time GPS data and Speed and Distance in a high contrast for viewing purposes in sunlight.
2. Records your Latitude, Longitude, Speed (in km/hr or miles/hr) and accuracy of your data in meters.
3. It has two substantial modes to choose between for your needs - Interval and manual.
Interval mode - records your locations constantly in an interval set by you.
Manual mode - records your instantaneous location at the press of a button.
4. Easy to navigate database with flexible options provided to edit the data recorded.
5. Exports your data in .KML and .PDF formats to your SD card.
6. Cloud options - Google Drive.
*Improved UI and crashes Gingerbread and ICS devices.
*Changed theme to black. Power saving for AMOLED devices.
*Added very accurate algorithm to calculate distance traveled.
*Now you can plot even when the app is not running , in the background.
*Sharing via Google Drive , KML and PDF.