Grocery Helper - Lite
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Lots of categories
- Multi-shopping lists
- Interface could be improved
- No brands, no item's photos
Grocery Helper - Lite allows you to design your own shopping list
It's time to forget paper and pencil. Shopping list can be smart, since they could be design and viewed from your smartphone. This is the purpose of Grocery Helper. A simple to generate shopping list to your liking.
First off, you have to select among all the categories, the items you want to buy. What's more, you have to select the unit (g, gallons, can, case, etc) as well as the quantity. You also can select the store where you're going to buy it. By default there are 4: Costco, Sams Club, Walmart and Whole Food. You cannot set the place if you don't want. Repeat this process with all the items you want to buy. In case there's no a category or a item in the default list, you can add it easily. Once it done, you have to "generate shopping list". You can create several shopping list, sorting them by issues, for instance. Finally, you can modify the list any time, even after generated.
The idea behind this app is really useful. The interface though, could be improved. It could be more visual, including photos as well as brand's names.
Grocery Helper has been developed by DoNetIdeas, an emerging developer focused on smart apps that make our day-by-day easier.
* Pre-loaded grocery lists include hundreds of common items. You can easily customize them to your needs
* Inventory level icons give you visualized indication of how much each item is left
* Doing inventory is so simple. You just click on the icon and choose the level from a popupGenerate/update shopping list from inventory list by one click
* Update inventory lists from shopping list after you are done shoppingMass change allows you to edit multiple items quickly (full version only)
* Group by location or store to make checking inventory and shopping easier
* Online list editor allows you to edit your list from desktop computer
Fix "Force Close" and other minor bugs
12/27/2011 - Version 1.1.1
• Minor bug fixes
12/16/2011 - Version 1.1.0
• Fix store display issue when sending shopping list
• Allow sending list as text message
• Other minor bug fixes and improvement
Full version only. Separate purchase of GroceryHelperSyncProvider is required)
• Sync and backup lists to server
• Share lists between users
2/8/2011 - V1.1.2
Fix pre-loaded lists not loading issue. (If you have installed the previous version, you may go to "Settings…"->"Recover Master Lists" to load pre-populated lists)
Other minor fixes
2/12/2013 - V1.1.5
Fix unit disappearing issue when click on inventory level to edit quantity
2/8/2013 - V1.1.4
Fix list saving issue when notes for items have apostrophe
Remove network access in full version
Fix price display issue
5/9/2012 - V1.1.3
Fix "Force Close" bug when check off items in group by store/location
Fix list renaming issue
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
This app is perfect for me just what i needed basic and simple :)
Thank you for reporting the bug. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.
I use all of your apps! The addition of an expiry list on the front screen would be a great addition to an already amazing shopping app :) However I do experience one problem...the app force closes if I try to check of items when grouped by store. Please