100 - 500 downloads
- Lots of categories
- No brands, no item's photos
Grocery Helper - Lite allows you to design your own shopping list
It's time to forget paper and pencil. Shopping list now are smart, since they could be design and viewed from your mobile device. This is the purpose of Grocery Helper. A simple tool to generate shopping list at your whim.
First off, you have to select among all the categories those items you want to buy. Then, you unit must be selected (g, gallons, can, case, etc) as well as the quantity. You also can choose the store where you're going to buy it. By default there are 4: Costco, Sams Club, Walmart and Whole Food. You cannot set the place if you don't want it. Repeat this process with all the items you want to buy. In case there isn't a category or an item in the default list, you can easily add it. Finally, several several shopping list can be created, sorting them by issues, for instance. Lists can be edited at any time, even after generated.
The idea behind this app is really useful. The interface isn't as intuitive as expected. It should be more visual, easy to handle, including photos as well as brand's names.
Grocery Helper has been developed by DoNetIdeas, an emerging developer focused on smart apps that make our day-by-day easier.
* Pre-loaded grocery lists include hundreds of common items. You can easily customize them to your needs
* Inventory level icons give you visualized indication of how much each item is left
* Doing inventory is so simple. You just click on the icon and choose the level from a popupGenerate/update shopping list from inventory list by one click
* Update inventory lists from shopping list after you are done shoppingMass change allows you to edit multiple items quickly (full version only)
* Group by location or store to make checking inventory and shopping easier
* Online list editor allows you to edit your list from desktop computer
Previous release notes:
2/12/2013 - V1.1.5
Fix unit disappearing issue when click on inventory level to edit quantity
2/8/2013 - V1.1.4
Fix list saving issue when notes for items have apostrophe
Remove network access in full version
Fix price display issue
5/9/2012 - V1.1.3
Fix "Force Close" bug when check off items in group by store/location
Fix list renaming issue
12/27/2011 - Version 1.1.1
• Minor bug fixes
Fix "Force Close" and other minor bugs
12/16/2011 - Version 1.1.0
• Fix store display issue when sending shopping list
• Allow sending list as text message
• Other minor bug fixes and improvement
Full version only. Separate purchase of GroceryHelperSyncProvider is required)
• Sync and backup lists to server
• Share lists between users
4/15/2014 - Version 1.2.2
Fix bug in syncing multiple lists(full version)
Other minor improvement
3/11/2014 - V 1.2.1
Fix "Force Close" issue with checking off items in Group by Store/Location mode
2/17/2014 - V 1.2.0
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Recompile for latest Android OS
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+ and full version only)
Other bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Exactly what I needed! Love the preloaded lists! A word of advise to everybody, download their chore checklist too! These devs have some kick butt apps!