gShield Password Manager
10 - 50 downloads
- Complete, well-thought
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Manage your passwords and never forget any important data anymore
GShield Password Manager is a helpful application that allows the user to manage all their passwords in a very easy way and never forget about them anymore.
First of all, you should enter your master password for everything and unblock the app. You will then be presented a list with several categories like Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Computer Logins and other various items. Not all are actually passwords, as you can see: you can also add information regarding birthdays, clothes size and your passport number. Also, remember to use the password generator if you don't feel very inspired and customize the categories as you wish.
After finishing with your update, be sure to synchronize the database with the Dropbox cloud.
An interesting tool for the everyday use, perfect for having an organized life virtually and offline.
Genesis Creations is the developer of gShield, a password protection app that is very secure thanks to the 256bit AES encryption. If you want to read all the app's features, be sure to check out the developer's description, it's really complete.
The best Password Manager for Android.
Never forget a password again!!
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information. Keep your logins, passwords, credit cards, web and email accounts in a 256-bit AES encrypted database. Synchronize the encrypted database with Dropbox cloud.
- Strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard
- Simple, yet modern and powerful user interface
- Dropbox cloud synchronization
SAFE and SECURE: gShield uses an ultra-secure 256bit AES encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create unguessable passwords
• Cloud backup to keep data safe
• Cloud data protection that is not dependent on the security of the cloud service.
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard.
• The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 'salt'. The result is hashed 5000 times by SHA-1. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
CLEAN and SIMPLE: gShield is made simple for everyday users with a native ICS like look and feel with features like:
• Categorizing your records alphabetically
• Sharing of records via clipboard
• Sync button from the main view makes it easy to keep backups of your records
• Keep track of your record counts by group and type
• Convenient menus and toolbars to access most-used functions
gShield has several pre-defined templates for your data: Credit Card, Web Account, Passport and so on. You can use and modify them, or make your own templates.
DROPBOX CLOUD SYNCHRONIZATION
gShield can synchronize and store all your data in Dropbox cloud. All communications with cloud go over a secure connection (HTTPS). A stored data file is encrypted with a strong 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard. This is a truly unbreakable safe for your sensitive data right in the sky.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Have a problem, a suggestion or a feature request? Write it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Added support for Android 4.4 KitKat
• Minor updates
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com before writing an unfavorable review.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!