GTasks: Todo List & Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Some bugs
+ By Appest Inc.
List the things you need to do and syncronize it with Google Tasks
GTasks is an Android application for creating lists of things to do, taking notes and several other tools. You can use it with a Google Acount for syncronizing everything with Google Tasks.
There are several features included, such as local mode, scrolling to switch between tasks, sorting tasks by due date or name, sharing options, reminder settings and widget.
The app is helpful and useful for your daily life and it helps you remember the things that you must do. However, it has some bugs when syncronizing and repeating the tasks. The design could be improved, too.
GTasks was created by Dato, developer of another useful tool, Stock. This app has potential but it should be improved so as to become an excellent task tool.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android appWorks perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for AndroidOne of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
- Show task count in left panel list.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
This is by far the best task management app I've tried from a long list. Please keep up the good job! - and I mean don't "update" this beautiful, easy to use app with unnecessary "features" that would make the interaction less straight-forward. Cheers!
My fav app!
Best todo app!
Here's hoping the multi-account bug gets fixed soon, cos every other todo list on my phone drives me insane, and I've tried about 20 of them! 5/5 for a single account use, 0/5 for multiple accounts.
won't sync at all! i open gmail and nothing syncs. did manual syncing, made sure syncing is enabled on my phone, still won't do it. trusted it would work after seeing so many positive comments but i wasted my time..
I'm not sure about giving away my Google login to a third party with not even a statement about trust or data protection.
Tried lots of task management apps, I have to be highly organised with my job and have many deadlines to meet so tried every app with 4 stars or more. This is highly customisable with great repeat options. Syncs with google of course.
So far so good :)