GTasks: To-Do List & Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Some bugs
List the things you need to do and syncronize it with Google Tasks
GTasks is an Android application for creating lists of things to do, taking notes and several other tools. You can use it with a Google Acount for syncronizing everything with Google Tasks.
There are several features included, such as local mode, scrolling to switch between tasks, sorting tasks by due date or name, sharing options, reminder settings and widget.
The app is helpful and useful for your daily life and it helps you remember the things that you must do. However, it has some bugs when syncronizing and repeating the tasks. The design could be improved, too.
GTasks was created by Dato, developer of another useful tool, Stock. This app has potential but it should be improved so as to become an excellent task tool.
** GTasks can now import tasks from Astrid, give it a try! **
** GTasks can now sync with http://TickTick.com, give it a try! **
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card, please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
3. Batch add tasks
4. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/tasklist.
5. Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
6. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging them
7. View your tasks on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. Quick add task by pressing the search key
11. Quick add task via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
11. Quick search task with autocomplete
12. Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android appWorks perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for AndroidOne of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, Dato
Compatible with Google Task's new API.
1. Now adding task from widget works fine.
2. Sync issue has been fixed and all lists & tasks can be pulled down.
3. The duplicates of lists & tasks should not happen again. But the duplicated ones will exist, please clean them by yourself. (The duplicated tasks should have no repeat and no reminder but not the originals).
P.S. We really feel so sorry about all the problem caused by latest update.
- Improve sync performance.
It seemed I have finally found the perfect Google Tasks client, to replace the aging Tasks. Too bad it failed to sync quite a few lists from my account. Reading the reviews I understand this might be only a recent issue, but reliability is too high on my
This app is great but since the last update the 'add' button doesn't work right in the scrollable widget. edit: thanks for the fast reply, everything is working perfect in the beta.
On both my Nexus 7 and my Note 2, the updated app conflicts with the web version of Tasks. Things are getting added when they've been completed, I can't move due dates within this app, and the app is deleting checked items (sometimes accidentally checked)
Useless after update.can no longer add items to lists, I can only check off existing items
Have 33 Google Lists, syncs 20 in GTasks. Enjoyed while it worked, but no longer functional. Gave dev time to fix, but no go. Purchased Tasks and no longer use GTasks.
Broken by an update, still broken several versions later. With the widget, the + button to add a task is completely broken
...now I'm missing lists and have dup's. What happened with this update? Not a happy camper right now...