GTasks: To-Do List & Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Some bugs
List the things you need to do and syncronize it with Google Tasks
GTasks is an Android application for creating lists of things to do, taking notes and several other tools. You can use it with a Google Acount for syncronizing everything with Google Tasks.
There are several features included, such as local mode, scrolling to switch between tasks, sorting tasks by due date or name, sharing options, reminder settings and widget.
The app is helpful and useful for your daily life and it helps you remember the things that you must do. However, it has some bugs when syncronizing and repeating the tasks. The design could be improved, too.
GTasks was created by Dato, developer of another useful tool, Stock. This app has potential but it should be improved so as to become an excellent task tool.
** GTasks can now import tasks from Astrid, give it a try! **
** GTasks can now sync with http://TickTick.com, give it a try! **
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card, please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
3. Batch add tasks
4. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/tasklist.
5. Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
6. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging them
7. View your tasks on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. Quick add task by pressing the search key
11. Quick add task via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
11. Quick search task with autocomplete
12. Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android appWorks perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for AndroidOne of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, Dato
- Improve sync performance.
- Bug fixes: Fix the Google account sign in failure and incorrect order of Calendar events.
- Performance improvements.
- Bug fixes: snooze issue, etc.
- Sync with TickTick.com
I used to love this app. I used it everyday. The recent updates have duplicated tasks, even to the point where hundreds were showing up. Please fix asap!!!
Great product I use it all the time
Please fix the last update v2.1. Its duplicating tasks and task lists
I love love love this app and use it constantly but with the last update it all fell apart! Many of my tasks have disappeared entirely and others are on the wrong day or duplicated. (One task was repeated literally 90 times in one day!) I rely on this ap
It is even better than any.do especially simplicity, features and interface. Works best along with simple calendar widget. It's own widget needs some improvement.
Has now given same update 5 times. Deleting from phone don't have time for this.