GTasks: To-Do List & Task List
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Some bugs
List the things you need to do and syncronize it with Google Tasks
GTasks is an Android application for creating lists of things to do, taking notes and several other tools. You can use it with a Google Acount for syncronizing everything with Google Tasks.
There are several features included, such as local mode, scrolling to switch between tasks, sorting tasks by due date or name, sharing options, reminder settings and widget.
The app is helpful and useful for your daily life and it helps you remember the things that you must do. However, it has some bugs when syncronizing and repeating the tasks. The design could be improved, too.
GTasks was created by Dato, developer of another useful tool, Stock. This app has potential but it should be improved so as to become an excellent task tool.
** GTasks can now import tasks from Astrid, give it a try! **
** GTasks can now sync with http://TickTick.com, give it a try! **
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card, please move it back and reboot your device. ANDROID OS DOESN'T SUPPORT THAT!!! **
0. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
1. Rich gtask (google task) client, simple todo list, checklist, note/notes pad tool.
2. Synchronize with multiple google accounts automatically, also support local mode. customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
3. Batch add tasks
4. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/tasklist.
5. Order your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
6. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging them
7. View your tasks on google calendar
8. Indent, unindent, share, move easily
9. Repeat reminder enable, set reminder one-time/daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
10. Quick add task by pressing the search key
11. Quick add task via ‘note to self’ with Google Now
11. Quick search task with autocomplete
12. Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android appWorks perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for AndroidOne of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad,google tasks gmail calendar, Dato
1. Task due date is consistent on both GTasks & Google Tasks
2. Task lists can be sorted now
3. Syncing with google tasks works fine
Compatible with Google Task's new API.
1. Now adding task from widget works fine.
2. Sync issue has been fixed and all lists & tasks can be pulled down.
3. The duplicates of lists & tasks should not happen again.
P.S. We really feel so sorry about all the problem caused by latest update.
***BEFORE you upgrade to v2.1.2, BE SURE to backup your Google Tasks (login to Gmail, Choose Tasks from dropdown, then in the Tasks window, click Actions & choose "Email Task List" to send each task list to yourself.)***** After I upgraded to v2.1.2, the
so that we can mark it as undone and also need delete option for specific date. Currently it deleting total loop instead of current day
Thank you for fixing that glitch - my GTasks is now syncing perfectly again with Tasks. I've had to create some new lists but with quite some shuffling of tasks I've managed to recreate most of my lists the way I want. As a result I'm going to give you ba
To work with old android or to link to outlook.
Been using app for years, but updated moments ago and it would not open. Uninstalled and reinstalled successfully without losing any data.
Since the latest update, it's not synching properly. Apart from that it's great...