HiperWeb is one of the largest web-based business solutions on the market today. From Fortune 500 companies and industrial facilities to co-op utilities and state and local municipalities, this enterprise application strategically focuses on continuous improvement for all organizations.
- CMMS/Work Order Mobile (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Preventive Maintenance Mobile
- Inventory Mobile
- Projects Mobile
- Inspection Mobile
- Procurement Mobile
- CRM Mobile
- CIS (Customer Information System)/GIS Mobile
- Executives Mobile
HiperWeb App Features:
- Complete and job cost activities from the field.
- Upload Job Site, Asset, Project, and Inspection images.
- View job history by street address.
- Complete project, facility, and/or field inspections.
- Capture, attach, and upload photos to job activities.
- View jobs, facilities, and historical data from the map.
- Project daily reports, project history and construction, plan review and fund tracking.
- Approve Purchase Orders
- Release parts from inventory to job activity
- Executive dashboards ( KPIs/Metrics )
- Integrated with ESRI and Google maps.
- Public Sector:
-- Features specific for Gas and Electric utilities, as well as water distribution, sewer collection, storm water, treatment plants, and other public works departments.
-- City Manager's and Field supervisor dashboards.
-- Stay in compliance with NPDES with canned reporting and inspections for Stormwater.
-- CityWorks and Infor Portal
Gas Utility Module
Electric Utility Module
And much more...
Tags: county management tools hiperweb