100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This app enables any Google Reader user to catch up on their unread items everywhere without touching the device. This can be very useful when exercising, eating breakfast or even when taking a bath.
- The app will integrate with your Google Reader Account in a secure and privacy friendly way.
- Your unread items are loaded, and the headlines are displayed after one another in a nice user interface
- Touch the screen to “star” an item for later reading or to mark as read
- Catch up with loads of news by checking the “mark as read after display” option
- Use HOGER on your desktop at work to keep up to date on the latest developments in your Google Reader stream
- The experimental proximity sensor option “stars” items with a swipe of the hand near the speaker (proximity sensor).
Do not purchase this app if you do not use Google Reader, it can only read items from your Google Reader account.
- Compatible with tablets, tested on Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1.
- Tested on HTC Sensation
- Tested on Low resolution screens like the Huawei Ideos
Tags: hoger, حرف hoger, hoger google reader.
- Better layout for extra large screens in landscape mode
- Support for landscape mode on the start screen
- Does not load news on start up any more, and lets you chose how many to read.
- A fix to a force close on start up if the number of unread items were very large