**----> Supports BOTH Metric and Standard Units <-----**
**----> 27 Calculators in One App <--- **
This amazing App Features TWENTY SEVEN (27) Easy-To-Use TIME-SAVING TOOLS for Home Owners.
If you are a homeowner, you need this tool to help with your home improvement projects.
Remember the last time you started a construction project? Think about it for a few seconds. It was pretty darn frustrating having to run all of those calculations just to get an idea of the materials you needed, wasn't it?
This calculator not only allows you to do all the calculations for your home project, but also allows you to SAVE your calculations. All SAVED calculations can be emailed to anybody. This calculator can record all your notes and remember them.
******* 27 GREAT TOOLS IN ONE APP *****
** DryWall Calculator
** Carpet Calculator
** Paint Calculator
** Floor/Tiles Calculator
** AirConditioner BTU'S
** Wallpaper Calculator
** Concrete Calculator
** Wall studs Calculator
** Brick Calculator
** Roofing Calculator
** Trusses Calculator
** Rafter Calculator
** Mulch Calculator
** Insulation Calculator
** Heater Calculator
** Drywall mud calculator
** Base-Board Trim calculator
** Concrete Block calculator
** Concrete Sona Tubes calculator
** Concrete Footings Calculator
** Roofing-Sheathing calculator
** Concrete Pavers calculator
** Concrete Gravel calculator
** Electric Garage Heater calculator
** Roofing Shingles Calculator
** Add Notes
** Conversions Calculator
** Email all the Saved calculations
Both STANDARD & METRICS units are supported in this app.
-- GLOBAL FEATURES
- Email all the saved calculations
- Save unlimited Quotes for each of the calculators.
- Set up Tolerance (from 1 to 100) value globally for all calculators.
- All calculators display both actual and the tolerance values.
- Elaborate help screen
- Configuration screen to configure default labor rates for different calculators
- Switch between Metrics & Standard as many times as needed.
- All Saved projects remember Metrics or Standard units.
- All calculators have price features including labor hours.
- All calculators list the material price, labor price and total price.
- Associate a location/name with each project
- Saved projects list calculated values, location, price, material price, total cost and pictures
- Save as many notes as you want. Associate notes with a type.
-- SPECIAL FEATURES
- CONFIGURE: Key in default labor rates, tolerance values, UOM (metrics or standard)
- PROJECTS: This screen lists all the saved calculations with the latest one displayed first.
- DRYWALL: Calculate drywall sheets
- PAINT: Calculate paint materials
- CARPET: Calculate carpet materials
- TILES: Calculate tile materials
- WALL PAPER: Calculate wall paper materials
- AIR CONDITIONER: Calculate BTU's
- CONCRETE: Calculate concrete materials
- STUDS: Calculate wall studs materials
- BRICK: Calculate brick materials
- ROOFING: Calculate roofing materials
- TRUSSES: Calculate trusses materials
- RAFTER: Calculate rafter materials
- MULCH: Calculate mulch materials
- HEATER: Calculate heater requirements
- INSULATION: Calculate insulation materials
- DRYWALL MUD: Calculate drywall mud materials
- BASE-BOARD TRIM: Calculates the needed base board materials for rooms
- CONCRETE SONA TUNBES, FOOTINGS: Calculate the concrete for Sona tubes and footings
- SHEATHING: Calculate the roof sheathing OSB sheets (Roofing calculator)
- CONCRETE GRAVEL: Calculate the amount of gravel in Cubic yards & tons
- CONCRETE PAVERS: Calculate the amount of concrete pavers
- ELECTRIC GARAGE HEATER: Calculate the heating BTU's required to heat your garage.
- ROOFING SHINGLES: Calculate the Roof shingles, Rolls of felt for your roofing project.
- CONVERSIONS: Convert between 7 different types of UOM's
- ADD NOTES: Choose the Add notes feature to simply add notes and store the notes.
Tags: home improvement tools apk , software home improvement tool , to calculate bricks in wall , software home improvement tool trial , home improvement calculator apk , home improvement tile painting add comment , gravel calculator metric to standard
from 2 reviews